SS+ ideas please

leeds123

Silver Member
hi

I wanna do ss+ this week but cannot find any info on what i can eat. i know its 200 cals but i assume it has to be things like chicken and cottage cheese?

also, why is it only 200 cal portions? i thought chicken was allowed without weighing as it is all protein. I know this is probably a stupid question so sorry if i sound thick.

also - how come eggs are not allowed?

many thanks for your help.

just thinking of ideas of what to eat tonight.

There is a thread on this somewhere ~ I can't remember the other things,

But you can have tuna, chicken, no fat cottage cheese, white fish or quorn.

With that you can have 2 tablespoons (I know it is the weirdest measurement ever) of green veg, so cabbage, broc, cauli, courgette, lettuce and cucumber.

i can't find the thread.

thanks for the reply. i'll just have some chicken tonight with some lettuce. do you think one chicken leg will amount to 200g?

I have chicken reg with a few mushrooms though i read somewhere you shouldnt really have them, i am not keen on green though!

thanks guys - i can plan what to eat now. embarrassed to say that i am starting to get really bored of SS. hopefully ss+ will be ok and i will still lose. thanks again for the replies

SS+ menu is sometimes referred to as the 'green and white' meal, this menu introduces selected lean protein and vegetables to supplement the Cambridge meal options.
  • 3 Cambridge meals
  • 190g portion of white fish
  • 120g poultry meat (without skin or fat)
  • 180g tuna in water
  • 200g quorn
  • 250g tofu
  • 225g skimmed milk cottage cheese - reduced fat
  • 2tbsp 'white or green' vegetables (cooked or raw) such as spring greens, cauliflower, lettuce, mushrooms, cabbage, marrow, broccoli, celery, cress, courgettes or cucumber.
Continue to drink at least 4pt (2.25ltr) of water per day, and as much unsweetened black tea or black coffee as you want.

Back