SS IN 2 WEEKS

carlax

Can anyone tell me if it makes a difference that im on under a 1000 cals a day diet at the mo and working out 5 times a week but due to go back on cd in 2 weeks will this effect my loss ? im drinking 2 liters of water too just trying to prep my body . all my friends and saying spend the next two weeks eating what you like and drinking wine but i know that will make it harder when i start , im having 2 slim fast shake and a healthy meal . but dont want to do anything that will effect my loss on cd when i start ? Also does anyone know the rules on slimming tabs (lipoblast ) when on cd just to give me that bit of energy as have to little ones waking in the night so only getting 4-5 hours sleep ? many thanks i cant wait to get started wanted to start on Saturday but cant start untill baby is 12 weeks

It would make it easier to start cutting out carbs and eating less, and that is the sensible choice. Well done to you, I spent the last few days binging on every food I thought I might possibly miss (and that is why I am fat!).

Good luck, when you do get started.

I've been doing Atkins for few days to get me into ketosis once your there it's easy peasy to do the shakes and soups. There is a good sticky on the Atkins part of this site explaining what's it's about.

As for the slimming tabs? Wtf? Stop them and shoot the doc who have them to you. Your not even 12 week post baby yet. Ffs !!

Thanks ladies , i cant wait to just get back on it . im hoping the will power is still there like the first time . Good luck on all your losses im downing the water by the hour already lol x

Back