SS+ Losses?

united99

Hello,
I start CD Monday on SS but have really struggled not doing it 100%, weigh in yesterday I lost 3 lbs & 1 inch off my wasit! Which Im pleased with as didn't do it properly.

My CDC has suggested I do SS+ so I have small amount of food, anyone doing this ? Have you losses been similar to SS ? I have 13 weeks until my holiday & would like to have lost a fair bit.

I did SS+ the first 5 weeks and I dont think my losses were realy that different to sole source
x

Ive only been on the CD for 10 days. I'm on SS and my first weigh in was 4lbs loss and 2 ins off my waist. Initially I was disappointed that I hadn't lost 6 lbs as my CDC said 'up to 7lbs in 1st week. But have come to realise that 4lbs is prob an average. As for the inch loss there are variations depending on where you store most of your fat and mine is mainly around the waist. I'm like a little barrel lol
Personally any weight loss is good and I think you have done very well :)

I'm on SS+ this is my first week and I only lost 4lb with an 1in of my waist and 1/2 inch of my hips. Was disappointed at first as I wanted the big losses, but as my hubby it's better than what I was doing on my own. Stick with it and it'll happen (as I'm saing to myself at the mo).

Thanks for all the replies, SS+ is much better suited to me found it so much easier. So fingers crossed with start going down quick.

Good luck with all your losses too :)

xx

Back