SS+ - Mixing food and milk

Ferocious Ketosis

Can you have half the days allowance of milk and half the days allowance of food ?

If so, great, because I can have a cup of tea in the morning, an afternoon coffee and a small meal at tea time :p

sorry do you mean spread throughout the day or literally having half the chicken breats and veg your supposed to?

Sorry Lynn. What I meant is that I'd like to be able to have both the milk and the green and white meal, but I know that I can't have it 'all' in one day.
So could I have 100ml of skimmed milk (throghout the day) and 60g chicken breast with a little veg at teatime.
I suppose what I'm trying to say is could I swap half of my chicken at teatime for 100ml of skimmed milk.

That's what I am doing, because I really need skimmed milk for tea and coffee during the day. I just cut down on the meal. Only had one slice of ham and some lettuce yesterday. This is my first week on SS Plus so I'll let you know on Wednesday how I get on, but basically I say, if this is what is keeping you on the straight and narrow, then don't worry about it, the weight will still come off. I have lost nearly 2 stone on W8, by combining shakes, skimmed milk and some food like this.

If you are SS+ with milk you have 4 packs a day with food you have three so it wouldn't balance out the way you suggest.

You also need to be consistent to achieve the best results.

You would be better off following 810 if you want to eat and have your food.

Ham is not allowed on SS, SS+ or 810 due to the salt, sugar and fat content.

Thanks for your replies.
Do you know what the losses are like doing the 810 plan?

Hi Alex i am in my 3rd week of 810- loses below.Finding it really good, as its nice to eat with the family in the evening.Also socially have been out 3 times and its really easy in most places to get a small green salad and chicken breast salad which is great.:)

Thanks both :)
I'm going to try the half half mixing this week, I've spoken to my CDC and she said this should be fine.
If this doesn't work out I'll move up to the 810.

Back