SS or 790 Dilemma - please help

T

Treacle

Right, I started SS last Thursday and found it okay until Saturday when I felt like I was going to faint if I moved too quickly or bent down. This continued on Sunday as well so I had tuna and come clerey on Sunday and Monday nights (using 790 guidelines) and yesterday went back to SS. Felt fine yesterday and feel good so far today. Weighed today and have lost 9lbs in 6 days by my scales. Seeing CDC tonight.

At the weekend, I decided that once the week was up I was going to stop and go back to Weightwatchers as I felt so rough.

The thing is no after such a good loss, I'm not sure whether to try carrying on with SS tomorrow.

If I carry on, I'm going out tomorrow and will have to have lunch as it's a social occasion so will have a tuna salad or something and two shakes, morning and night then start again on Friday. Will this be okay?

The dilemma really is if I do carry on do I do SS or 790?

Thanks if you've got this far! ;)

i would say do what feels right for you if you feel like you need to eat on an evening i would do the 790 plan ,then maybe you could go back to ss if you feel ready to

Hi, it's a matter of personal choice..as far as weight loss goes..there's not a big differance, so do what is best for u. Good luck and weldone on ur 9lb loss.

u should still have 3 packs, even if u eat. Also, the weight loss difference between SS and 790 is only slightly slower so u would still get good results doing 790. lots of people swear by 790 so its a great option.

Im back to CD and have decided i will SS when i feel good and will throw in an AAM meal or 790 meal when i struggle or have a social event. i guess i dont wanna have to decide and will just see what happens day to day lol. also, i think knowing i can have a meal if i want one will make me less likely to feel restricted or deprived.

hope it goes well...whichever pla n u go for xxx

Oh whoops I thought it was a shake OR a meal so I should've had both??

Also what is AAm please?

790 is 2 shakes/soups + 1 bar/shake/soup + a meal

Best not to fluctuate between SS & 790, I think Icemoose has a post somewhere that explains why.

Back