Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

SS or SS+??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by CheeseGirl, 29 July 2011 Social URL.

1. CheeseGirl

CheeseGirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    212.8lb
    Current Weight:
    204.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    142lb
    Lost(%):
    8.8lb(4.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I've just completed 11 weeks on SS, had 2 SS+ weeks in there as well, and today I feel like I'm wavering a bit, like I want to switch over to SS+.

I don't think it's that I'm actually hungry at the moment, I've taken out a tin of tuna and it's been on the worktop for a good hour, it's like I can't decide what to do! I feel bored but can't be arsed to do any of the things on my list of things to do when I've no work. Totally lacking any motivation whatsoever, and I think I've a touch of weltschmertz as well.

I just don't know what to do!! Any suggestions?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Illa

Illa Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.18%)
    Diet:
    Mostly raw vegan
    you still have a long way to go to achieve your wanted goal CG; can you switch to SS+ for a week or so, and then go back to SS ?

4. DappyMare

DappyMare Girl on a mission

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    if you feel you need to do ss+ to keep you on track then go for it. The losses between ss and ss+ are so similar that it wouldn't make a great deal of difference to your losses and if you feel you're not as happy on ss+ then you can always go back to ss:D your also coming up to your add meal week so maybe switch after that

5. CheeseGirl

CheeseGirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    212.8lb
    Current Weight:
    204.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    142lb
    Lost(%):
    8.8lb(4.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Thanks all :)

As I've been recording my daily weight (July challenge), I just calculated that my weight loss in ss+ week was unchanged over the weeks I was ssing. Essentially, I lost just over 14lbs in July, having 1 ss+ week as well as a minor "cheat" (well, mostly just larger portions of the allowed chicken breast and cabbage). I really don't think my loss would have been greatly affected had I not done the ss+ week.

Yesterday I had some lovely fresh cod and this morning I was down a pound. So, as a change of pace I'll be ss+ing until next WI (9th August).

6. Illa

Illa Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.18%)
    Diet:
    Mostly raw vegan
    good luck on your journey and choices CG ;) by the way the book about dieting you've bought, how do find it so far ? i'm intending on buying it too, was wondering if I should ?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.