Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

SS + please some tips

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Sarah Lou, 7 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Sarah Lou

Sarah Lou Gold Member

Diet:
    slim & save
    Anyone got any hints and tips for SS+ bored of cottage cheese and salad, need to get more organised... my mind is drifting and I need to stay on track... :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bijoux

Bijoux Fat Fighter

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(28.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I loved grilled chicken with salad or broccoli. Used to marinate the chicken overnight with pepper, basil and chilli powder and it was delicious.

4. claire1

claire1 Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    i liked grilled turkey with courgettes...delicious

5. spooky

spooky Banned

The Quorn pieces or mince are quite versatile - use spices, not salt or garlic, and experiment with different tastes. :)

6. ZoBo

ZoBo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    A teaspoon of Boullion in some chicken, with broccolli caulli & any other veg you can have & like. Add some chilli flakes for a bit of flavour. Like a asian broth! yum.
    Also nice if done in slow cooker as chicken stays moist.

7. Serena A

Serena A Can't think of a title

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(40.38%)
    Diet:
    Maintaining, was on CD
    Quorn mince, some mushrooms and a few herbs in a spicy tom soup makes a passable "bolognaise"...served with veg of course!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.