ss+ question plz?

dreamingmaid

Silver Member
Hi there,
I would like to restart cd on the ss+ plan, does a cdc need doctors permission/signature or need to inform my doctor for any reason?
My doctor sadly doesn't approve of these diets:(

My CDC wrote to mine and said that it was required now. I'm not sure if it matters if they approve or not. It's your decision to do it and unless there's a medical reason not to, then surely they can't stand in your way.

Hi !

If you have any medical condition that is not contraindicated, are on any medication or have a BMI 40 or above you MUST have your Medical Record Form signed by your doctor before starting ANY of the programmes.

If, for any reason, the GP will not sign the form , the lowest programme you can follow is the 1200 cal one.
If it is a BMI issue alone, you can then follow this plan down to BMI of less than 40 then move on to SS+ .
If you have a medical condition or are taking medication , you would not be allowed to go below 1200 cals even if your BMI was lower than 40.

If you do not need to see your doctor for any of the above reasons and you choose to do SS+, your CDC does not need to write to your doctor .

CAROLYN x

Back