SS+ Question

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by JULY2010, 10 October 2010 Social URL.

1. JULY2010

JULY2010 Full Member

CD SS
    Evening all,

Im planning on going onto ss+ in 2 weeks time and im wondering what to expect as a weekly weight loss. Is 3lbs achievable? what have you lost when on ss+ please?
    I would like to loose 6 stone by march 2012 (my birthday) but every 2 weeks im moving up to ss+ to save myself going mad on ss for 12 weeks at a time.
    Can you still do 1 stone a month on ss+?
    Thanks in advance.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. ApplySomePressure

ApplySomePressure Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie Counting
    You should lose roughly the same on ss+ as ss. On both plans you should lose a stone a month. Good Luck
  4. shazza2971

shazza2971 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I am doing SS / SS+ ie some days I don't eat proper food some days I do, rather more eating days than none eating days tho and I am extremely happy with my weight loss
  5. Sunflowers

Sunflowers Wants to be a yummy mummy

Yeah you could lose 6 stone by march! A stone a month is do-able on ss+ and you'd do the first stone in the first 2 weeks easily!

Here are my losses on ss+

Week 1 - 14lb
    Week 2 - 4.5lb
    Week 3 - 3lb
    Week 4 - 5lb
    Week 5 - 4lb
    Week 6 - 3lb
    Week 7 - 3lb
    Week 8 - 4.5lb
    Week 9 - 3lb
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.