SS+ recipes

mummysims

Came across these on Internet , would love feedback if anyone tries them !

CHOCOLATE MUFFIN

1. Put a little BOILING WATER into a ramekin dish or microwavable mug (about 2 desert spoons to begin with you can add more later if needed).
2. Add the chocolate pack & mix to a thick paste. Put into the microwave on high for just under a minute if it looks a little bit soggy in the middle, put it back in for about 10 seconds or so. Then enjoy.

This can be made with other flavour foodpacks as well.

A slightly different version of the muffin can be made by saving some of your bars, add it to the mix & it tastes like a brownie. Or when making chocolate muffins add a couple of teaspoons of the summer berry powder or water flavourings to make a sweeter muffin.

LATTE

Make up the vanilla pack as a hot shake; add a teaspoon of coffee & some tablet sweeteners to taste.

ICE CREAM

Put 11 ice cubes in a powerful liquidiser & crush the ice, add a sweet food pack add a small amount of water, about 2 tbsp & liquidise for about 5 minutes. You may need to stir in between; youll end up with a nice bowl of ice cream.

CHICKEN STUFFING

Mix as you would do for a chocolate muffin, but use a packet of chicken soup instead. Cook in microwave for about 1 and a half mins, depending on how dry you like it.

CHOCOLATE BAR

Mix chocolate pack with a bit of water until you have a thick paste, then spread onto some tin foil and freeze for an hour or more.

Mars bar - as for chocolate bar, but with half of vanilla and half of the chocolate. Milky bar - as for chocolate bar, but make just with vanilla gorgeous. Caramac - as for chocolate bar, but make just with the caramel.

Black FOREST GATEAUX MIX

10 ice cubes, chocolate pack, 8oz water & 1.5tsp of fruits of the forest flavouring. Blitz in a smoothie maker or try your blender.

CHEESECAKE SMOOTHIE

Vanilla pack, 10 ice cubes, 8oz water, 1tsp of the CD orange flavouring & blitz in a smoothie maker or try your blender.

CHOCOLATE COOKIE

Take sparkling water & mix with a chocolate pack& then add a pinch of salt, about 2 tbsp water, increase if needed to make thick paste. Put onto a small plate, rounded into a biscuit shape. Bake in the microwave for about 2.5 minutes.

ICE LOLLIES

Make up the CD summer berry or orange a bit stronger than youd normally make, as your taste dictates put into lolly moulds and freeze.

CHICKEN CRISPS OR CHILLI CRISPS

This recipe is even better if you use a Teflon mat, its a bit like a sheet of greaseproof paper but you can wipe it clean. Mix a packet of soup with about 2 tbs of water until you get a thick paste, spread the mixture on the mat or greaseproof paper in a circle, microwave for about 2 mins. It will go crispy, then you can break up into smaller crisp size pieces.

AFTER EIGHT CHOCOLATE TREAT

Add strong cold peppermint tea to chocolate mix, I prefer this as a thick paste like a mousse, but you could have it as a hot chocolate mint drink or cold. Yummy

CHOCOLATE FUDGE

1 packet of chocolate 1/4 cup of hot water 2 or more sweeteners canderel 1tsp of coffee (if you like) mix well it should look like a thick chocolate soup. Microwave it for 2 mins. It comes out as a thick gooey mess, which tastes like fudge!

CHOCOLATE PUDDING WITH CHOCOLATE SAUCE

Microwave most of the choc pack like a muffin but keep some aside and mix into a thick paste whilst the muffin is cooking. Take muffin out and smear with thick choc goo and eat. It really does taste nice and cools the muffin down. This could be done with vanilla icing too

CHOCOLATE CUSTARD

Dissolve a sweetener in approx 70mls of hot water. Add a chocolate pack, microwave for approx 40 secs. Makes a lovely hot chocolate custard. A whole pack of this was a bit sickly for me though, so next time I used half the quantities and had it on top of a muffin.

POPPADUMS

Mix a soup pack with a very small amount of water (about 5 dessert spoons), into a smooth paste, spread on a plate or greaseproof paper and microwave for about 3 mins. Let it settle, when golden take out let it cool then peel off and enjoy. Be careful to not overcook as this makes them taste slightly bitter.

BISCUITS

Cut up a bar into 8-10 pieces. Arrange on a plate 3 or 4 at a time to give them space to expand. Microwave for about thirty seconds or until they stop bubbling. Be careful as they may start burning from the inside out. Use a knife under the biscuits to prise off the plate. Or use baking paper - not greaseproof!

BLACK FOREST COOKIE

Add 1 chocolate pack to sparkling water (3 tbs give or take) add fruits of the forest flavour (half teaspoon) put in the microwave for one minute (let it settle) and you have the fluffiest cookie ever.

Hope this helps xxxx

Sent from my iPad

Ok

I haven't tried any but my consultant said these recipes are not right and should ignore them !
I found them on another diet site so thought they might have been of use !

Back