ss to balanced diet

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by cammie girl, 22 September 2006 Social URL.

1. cammie girl

cammie girl Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    slim and save
    I've heard that some people go from ss to healthy eating (without stabilisation)and it works? is that possible? has anyone else done this
    I'm very curious.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Strongly recommend you do the maintenance properly cammie!!

Nothing to do with selling packs as you need less each week and can complete it within 4 weeks.

Please don't just go back to healthy eating as seen it done loads of times and then people come back!!

M.

4. cammie girl

cammie girl Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    slim and save
    :) within 4 weeks..cool

Reson being..by my calculations, I'll be target by mid-end dec and I'm going to see hubby at end of Jan(lives abroad at the mo) and wanted to be eating normal, healthy food by then

5. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    You can do 790 for a week, 1000 for a week, 1200 for a week and then 1500 for a week (check out your yellow weight care booklet).

This will allow your glycogen stores to refill gently and you should continue to lose weight so as you put a few pounds of glycogen back on you will lose a few pounds of fat.

It also allows your system to get used to calories and carbs again and doesn't shock your system or upset your tummy.

M.

6. cammie girl

cammie girl Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    slim and save
    thank u

Ok I'll do it the proper way. I dont want to ruin all my good work.:)))

7. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Yep I always say you trust the diet to lose the weight so trust the diet through maintenance as well.

M.

8. Wobbly

Wobbly Full Member

Sorry to hi-jack the thread - but can I just ask - is it okay to do it like this, not the two weeks on each step that Cambridge recommends?

9. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    The current advice I have from Cambridge is that a minimum of one week on each step but ideally as long as possible.

M.

10. Wobbly

Wobbly Full Member

Ta.

Icemoose - the all knowing!

11. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    lol hardly!! I just sooooo like to make sure people do the diet right as I believe it is so much easier if you do.

M.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.