ss+ vs ss (apologies)

piggly

Hi Everyone
I realise this has probably been asked before but I was hoping for fresh opinions. I've been trying for weeks to get back on ss but it's been tough so my cdc has suggested trying ss+

is anyone else doing it and what are the losses like compared to ss?

Piggly x

are you struggling too? Fancy buddying up? I'm terrified of going back to work in 6 weeks cos my uniform doesnt fit!

Let's do it! :D I'm exactly like you xx

twobirdsandabiscuit said:
Let's do it! :D I'm exactly like you xx

Hi ladies I'm like u all been on ss for last 25/26 weeks with an SS+ week in their too but have been cheating on and off for last 10 weeks which I'm annoyed at spoke to my counsellor last night have given my head a major wobble and now I'm back on SS reason I'm going back to SS is that I'm like two birds if I go to SS+'I think I will carry on cheating again so back to it and my little black dress will be bought for my Xmas night out :) we can do this just takes a LOT of perseverance :) and willpower

Nothing tastes as good as Slim feels :)

Hi,

I have always done ss+ and had good losses, average around 4lb a week. I have a shake for brekkie, soup for dinner, small meal of white and green with family around 5.30 and then a bar and a brew arounf 8 that way they are evenly spaced as well and this helps me stop craving in the evenings as I ahve my bar to look forward to!

Good Luck with whatever you decide.

Le x

Back