SS vs SS+ ??

Kilobel

I am just wondering what everyone is on & if there is a vast difference between the two

I actually saw a post stating that some people actually lose better with +

Cheers
Niki
Day 3

After 10 weeks on SS I changed up to SS+ nearly 2 weeks ago. My first week I lost 4 lbs and if my scales are right I will have lost 3lbs this week :)

What I think it depends on is your relationship with food. I personally needed food taken out of the equation totally to start with. Now I feel much more in control of my food demons and can handle the addition of food without wanting to empty the fridge lol!

Annie x

I have been on SS+ from the beginning, so far i have lost 35lbs since 13/3/09, which i think is fantastic, i think it depends on the individual. I did ss+ so that i can sit down and eat a meal with my kids so that they don't start questioning why i wasn't eating any food, as this is not a good example for a 6 and 9yr old. They have asked questions about the diet and i have told them as much as i can so they understand now, but i don't feel i would be able to SS, so will stick to SS+ till i hit my goal weight, which if i loose 3lb a week i will reach by August, not long now. Good Luck :)

im on day 5 on ss.
The whole point of me doing cambridge diet was to ignore food completely for 12 weeks, get my head sorted and then begin healthy eating.
I understand why alot of people would chose to do ss+ as it keeps a bit of normality. I just think that eating food so early on in the diet would encourage me to eat more of the wrong things.
I would expect though that if you stuck to ss+ 100% you would still see great losses.

If you have a family and there are children involved I think doing the + is a very wise choice, eating together as a family is important, I started this yesterday only along with my hubby and we went for the SS as i think it will simplify things for the first 4 weeks, after that we are thinkingnto slowly move onto the +.

Back