SS with exercise?!?

MrsBligh

Is it safe to exercise on SS?!?

I've done this diet before with great success without exercising at all!!! However I'd really love to, and its a vital key to keeping the weight off once at goal!!

To exercise or not to exercise.... That is the question!!!

What have other peeps done and found safe??

Xxx

Yes, but not in the first few weeks. Start off slowly and build it up but nothing too strenuous x

Thanks, I can't wait to get S/Sing 2moro!!! 8 stone your time is up. You're coming off!!!

I have a treadmill, so I'll wait a few weeks then do some walks on that!!!

Xxx

I know all the advice is not to exercise on SS but when I first started I did, I bought a treadmill and took my bike out for afew hours cycling. I never felt sick weak or dizzy but everyone is different so you'll know ur body best. im back now to restart after going back to old habits and stopped exercising. Do what you feel you can. if u feel weak then stop. you will know how far you can push yourself. good luck. xxxxx

Thanks Dee, when I wake up, that's it until Xmas for me!! I can't wait to get going, had my last supper lol!!! Will keep posting progress :)
I think I am going to opt to exercise as I have my treadmill, but will wait until 1st 2 weeks outta the way 1st xxx

Back