SSing and i feel fine !!!!!!

Hi Kandy,

The last time you came on you were feeling very positive after seeing just how well you had done.

What has brought this down feeling back as there has to be a reason?

Nothing happens in isolation.

Is it all to do with your weight or is there other things going on that you feel your not able to talk about.

I know myself that my weight got so out of hand that I did not want to go out because of it and began to put my life on hold, waiting for everything to get back to "normal"!

But it does not work like that...you have to have order in your day and live life while your weight is coming down as well. I know how hard that is....Even yesterday I could of easily of found yet another excuse not to go to yet another wedding and it was a tug of war with myself...

Now today even though I am tired out, I feel so proud of myself for doing it and I had a great time.

I can't turn back the clock and do my life different for the past is gone and we only have the now and all our power lies in the now.

We do have the power to change our future and we have to accept that the past is gone and there is nothing we can do about it.

Moving forward is like taking baby steps...you fall down and you get back up again...until one day you just take off.

Sending warms hugs and loads of love your way Kandy...it is hard not to ways about it, but it is worth the effort.

You don't have to plan your whole future all at once, it is literally "One Day At A Time"!

We are all here for you Kandy, we want you to be the best you can be and we know some of what your going through, we can never know it all, but where as craving sweet stuff and emotional eating we are all pretty good experts at it ourselves.

Love Mini xxx

Oh Julie, I hate to hear you so down. Are there other things going on that make the diet the last straw?I think we all hit a brick wall occasionally where the sheer amount of weight to lose seems overwhelming. I think the answer is to ask yourself; do you want the fastest possible weight loss? or do you want to lose the weight no matter how long it takes? If only fast will do then the VLCD is the one for you, but only if you can bear it. If the scenic route with the same destination would be ok then why not consider WLR or cal counting in a healthy organised way. I want to lse weight but I know I need to have daily pleasure through eating and drinking, I am just not keen on denying myself stuff. So, I accept that it may take me a long while to get where I want to be but so long as at the beginning of each month I write down a lower weight, I am satisfied. Sometimes it has been 6lbs sometimes 2lbs but I am looking at the bigger picture, if I keep nibbling away at these lbs I will get there and by not feeling deprived I have no need to binge. Think about it honey, as my Mum would say ' every day is a day of your life, it should be savoured'.

Wishing you a very much happier day, love

Thank you Mini and Barb,

I have been having quite an emotional time with my sister having her little girl . I was told at the age of 14 i would never conceive as (pcos) and then i lost 3 stone with cambridge wentr to have my tests re my meds and they said my condition has improved dramatically so with extra meds i could conceive so i feel a little like my life turned on its head at that point and i see my beautiful niece and i have this pain inside like a yearning , my OH has 2 daughters who i have bought up from ages 2 and 4 so he feels like i haven't missed out on being a mother as they live with us all the time and always have they have no contact with there biological mother so i am the only mum they have ever had and they have always called me mum !

I now feel like i desperately want a baby but then i worry its a knee jerk reaction to my niece and permission so to speak from my doctor !

I have gained all the weight back on maybe subconciously so i dont have to deal with any of it !

As for going out i threw away all my fat clothes so now i have 2 pairs of bottoms and 2 tops that fit me so as they are in the wash i am stuck indoors , tryed to buy some new clothes but couldnt bring myself to buy a pair of size 22/24 jeans when i was in a size 16 in april i am so confused .
My hubby says get back on the diet lose the weight and then give it 6 months try not to think about babies and then if after 6 months its what i want we will go for the treatment .

Brilliant in theory but bluddy babies everywhere and i cant go more than 1 day without my niece fix :eek: !

I suppose i have kind of answered my own questions sometimes its easier just to blame the food isnt't it !! :)

Hi Julie,

Your husband is giving you very good advice!

I would listen to him and you know six months can be life changing...

Do not buy any fat clothes!!!

I threw out all my fat clothes and then when I re gained during the summer and my clothes felt like they shrunk in the wash I got to the same point where you are now and the thought of buying a size bigger to accomodate the bigger growing body was too much!!!

I got back on the diet throough the steps and I started at the heighest and work my way down into SSing...did not do it exactly but near enough and it did ease me back into SSing and my clothes are very comfortable again and I am so thankful and so glad I did not go and buy fat clothes...

I really do want to lose three stone for Christmas so it is doable, just got to go and do it.

In six months time along with some counselling as I feel you need to talk this out with a professional...you will know for sure or have a better idea of what you really want...it might be you do want a baby or it might not be...

But think this out clearly and having the weight off will help with your self esteem as well as your long term health.

Love Mini xxxx

Hey Mini ,
I think i have a bigger battle on my hands than i originally thought but i will do it and i will not get there quicker by falling face first into food everytime i have a problem i need to practice that now.

I haven't been too bad food wise i have been eating very healthily but craving sugar like crazy so thats why the depressed feeling frightened me a little this time .

Hope you have a good day xxx

Hi Julie,

When it comes down to it we all have a bigger battle than we first thought on our hands!!!

Especially me...:rolleyes: But I will get there and so will you.:)

Hugs and love, Mini xxx

Keep looking at those 2 photos and I am hoping they will inspire you. We all have faith in you we just have to pass this faith over to you. Big ((((hugs))))
Irene xx

Hun - I've PM'd you. In light of just reading that you want to have a baby, my original suggestion still stands - you could try it for 6 months to sort out your chemical balance and then think about conceiving.

It does seem as everything is crowding on top of you, darling, and you can't deal with it all at once. One step at a time, sweetie!

HUGSSSS!!!!!

:D Thanks Mini,
I know you will do it and i hope i can be strong with you and do it too !

:D Thank you Irene for your faith in me and the (hugs) much needed and appreciated!

:D Hey Issy,
Thanks for your PM i am not allowed any other meds with the meds i take for pcos but i did see my doctor poor cow she was shopping in tesco :eek: i feel very guilty but i had to say something i told her how i felt she said that with a rapid los and gain like i have had she wouldnt be surprised if i had total hormonal meltdown so i guess its my own fault really i am now thinking ss for breakfast in the morning and take it from there i feel great when i hit ketosis !

Love to you all and i am feeling alot better xxx

lifesavers the lot of you xxx

I'm with Mini, your husband (irritatingly) is spot on. You can have it all honey, just give your self some time and space, you are worth it! Love

Hey all ,
just thought i would check in unfortunately things seem to be getting worse depression has become my new best friend so i am going to the doctors in a couple of hours !

Fingers crossed she can steer me back on course xxx

Love to you all

oh julie honey... just catching up on your thread girl and my thoughts are with you so much

hope ur visit to the docs goes ok for you

sending you love and hugs and lovely stuff!!

love

Gen xx

Thanks Gen ,
your a star hope your still going strong !

Doctors was a neither here nor there really she seems to think that the depression is a symptom of the weight struggle i had to write a rough guide to what i eat in a week i was very honest it was quite embarrassing .

She said i still shouldnt be gaining so much so quickly and she is pretty sure i have an underactive thyroid i have to go back in a week for a blood test and a week later for results .

If its not that she says she will help me (i dont know how?) she wouldn't say shes pretty sure its the thyroid oh well !

I dont feel quite so down now feel better doing something about it i suppose !
She has told me to forget all about dieting eat as and when and drink plenty of water ! (tell me something i dont know lol !! )

Love to you all xxx

Thanks Gen ,

Doctors was a neither here nor there really she seems to think that the depression is a symptom of the weight struggle i had to write a rough guide to what i eat in a week i was very honest it was quite embarrassing .

She said i still shouldnt be gaining so much so quickly and she is pretty sure i have an underactive thyroid i have to go back in a week for a blood test and a week later for results .

If its not that she says she will help me (i dont know how?) she wouldn't say shes pretty sure its the thyroid oh well !

She has told me to forget all about dieting eat as and when and drink plenty of water ! (tell me something i dont know lol !! )

Love to you all xxx

Hiya honey

lol to your tell me something i don't know re the water!!!

its amazing when we start to do something to help ourselves that sometimes we can feel happier, hope that is the case with you girl!!

i'm doing great today, all the ass kicking i'm getting from all my 'well wishers' lol is doing me the world of good!! i'm back ss'ing 100% and feel in control again!

hope you have a lovely evening with your two little ones

love

gen xx

At least your dr is listening to you honey, and here's hoping the blood tests give you some answers. Wish I could do more to help - just remember you're not alone, ok? {{HUGZ}}

Hi Gen,
glad your back in the zone and still fighting you go girl !

Hey Dq ,
Hope your hanging in there i am not pinning to much on these tests i think she is hoping for an easy conclusion which would be nice i am trying to be realistic time will tell !

XXX

Thanks Gen ,

Love to you all xxx

Hi Julie,

So glad your feeling a little more positve and it well could be something like an underactive thyroid...

I do hope everything turns out for the best.

Love Mini xxx

Hey Mini and DQ,

I am trying to be positive and behave food wise i sort of feel like i am floating in the middle of all the answers but can't quite reach any of them if you know what i mean !:rolleyes:

2 weeks till my tests !

i dont feel depressed and i am enjoying a nice bottle of water and relaxing a little before i start ironing and all the other jobs i usually tackle at weekends !
This weekend i have my new niece to look after and i am really looking forward to it :D even if i probably wont get any sleep....
at least i get to give her back lol !

Hope your all having a good day

xxx

Back