SSing and i feel fine !!!!!!

Morning m8eeeee

You are doing just fine, don't heap any pressure on yourself and certainly don't worry about a weigh in tomorrow as whatever the result we can sort it out.

Must get back to my course YAWN!!

Mike

Hiya Gen,
I am going for fully CD until i am firmly in ketosis then hopefully that will be it !

I have just thrown 2 litres of water down i will drink drink drink to wash out all the nasty choccy and i have a shake ready for this afternoon why wait till tomorrow i have decided to ss so i start now !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feel better already and i also cant wait to go shopping for clothes i have loads of shoes i have a thing about stillettos but never wear them but this crimbo i will be walking tall lol !
xxx

Yes really glug the old water today as it does make is much easier.

Hoping I have a little pressie for you tomorrow if it arrives in time!

M.

Hiya Mike ,
Hope the course is not too boring for you lol !

I will definitely be there tomorrow i have been an idiot food wise this morning if i had come on here before i ate i am sure it wouldnt of happened .
Also i have just had 5 straight days off work and i have cabin fever haven't been out as i am on call in case baby comes and girls are both out so i am here as they are back and forwards all day so cant even sneak out for an hour back to work tomorrow thankfully xxx

good girl julie... we can do this!!! first day = hardest... second day = not too bad!!!!

you lucky thing having Mike as ur CDC, must be such an inspiration!!

keep in touch girl and ya know where i am if ya fancy a chat!!

love

Gen xx

A pressie whooohooo, its not made of chocolate by any chance ? :D

No not choccie :p but hopefully might help you along the road to slimdom. Has worked well for one of my other girls who has struggled a bit to get back on the mad train.

Just hope it comes before tomorrow otherwise will have to drop it into you.

M.

Me in a snood? ARE YOU MAD?!!

Hi Julie,

I am curious as well, I want to know what you are getting???

As Mike says drink the water and it will help, I was not so good yesterday and forgot to keep a tally of my water intake and I know it was well down and I feel it today...does make a difference.

Your poem was so good and I could identify with it so much.

Reacting to stress with emotional eating is something we have to change and put in new ways of dealing with stress, for there is one thing in life and that is we will always have stressful situations from time to time...

As I am actively working on this ...at times I still can not see the woods for the trees...but I am enjoying reading Lavenders thread about the rebellious child etc...:rolleyes: Give it a look...it s called Getting into Adult!! Whose up for the challenge???

http://www.minimins.com/lighter-life-forum/1324-getting-into-adult-whose-up-challenge.html

Love Mini xxx

Hi Kandy! Made myself laugh then when I wrote 'Hi Kandy' coz it sounds like eye candy!! Simple things eh??!! :eek:

Just wanted to say a huge well done for getting back on the wagon! Me thinks that that's the hardest part!

Good luck for your WI - you'll be fine so long as you stick to it! :D :D :D

Sarah x

Thanks Mini,
I will definitely look in on lavenders thread rebellious child mmm sounds familliar .
Yes i too am curious about my pressie (bet its a muzzle or something lol)

Take care

Hi Sarah ,
Eye candy lol that'll be the day !!
Well done on getting to target take it your in management hope all is going well !

xxx

I am bored but i will not eat
:rolleyes: ;) xxx

hiya missus.... go and do something you like doing????? anything????

well done on coming on here and getting it out of ur system!!! boredom will only last a little while them there pounds are hard to shift!!!!

stay strong and focused... keep thinking of ur weigh in tomorrow night and how happy you will be if you have stuck to CD and also the pressie from Mike :confused: :confused: :D

love

Gen xx

Or download this as it is superbly addictive!!

Bespelled - MSN Games - Free Online Games

Try the free trial and if you like it I will give you the full version and we'll see who is the most wordy (you will win as I only know one word with three syllables and that is syllable)

M.

OK Mike
most amusing tried to play bespelled and it shut down my computer every 3 minutes for the last 2 and a half hours so i didnt eat but i was a little cross !!!!!!!!!!

I have managed to get it off my computer but strange things were happening !

I am a little scared to try the others i think i may have to carry on chanting !

to infinity .................

morning buddy... hows you today??? i'm a little pissed off with absolutely nothing but i'm not gonna eat, no way!!!

hope last night went ok for ya?? and sure ur weigh in is tonight!!

chat soon

Gen xx

Hi Gen,
Well didnt make it to my appointment as my sister gave birth YEY!!!
I have a beautiful as yet un-named niece .
Diet wise i have eaten sporadically, not too badly but not that well .
I am aiming to knuckle down from tomorrow and no more breaks it was going so well ! ho hum

I hope your still hard at it will catch ya soon xxx

Back