SSing and i feel fine !!!!!!

well i have had a food fest of a weekend and i have up until now decided i cant ss but i have just read back over my thread and realised i can bloody do this and tomorrow morning i have a clear run till christmas and by then i can be substantially smaller .

I will ease into it as last time either using 4 packs or 790-1000 whatever it takes i dont feel so good now i know in a couple of days i will and looking forward to it !

Wish me luck i have changed my thread title from kandy's dieting disasters because it's like i am waiting to fail all the time but now i want to progress !!

xxx

Yup!! Officially on day 9 of SS, and lost 15 lbs in my first week. Just been to a friend's hen weekend in Nottingham and managed to SS, so very pleased with myself. Hoping and praying that this time my body is ready! :)

I think its all over it is now !

Ok this is me throwing in the towel i dont know which way to turn i am so high 1 minute so low the next .

I have very bad cravings for chocolate at the moment that i seem to be able to conquer for a very short time !

I have accepted i am fat and greedy and while i am one i will always be the other !

I am back to not being able to stomach the packs i really feel destroyed with it all so i am ending this thread it is a total disaster and changing the title of the thread cant erase that fact !!

Thanks everyone who has supported me i am sorry i have wasted your time but i do appreciate it i hope 1 day i can maybe begin again but at the moment it seems impossible

love to you all and good luck with your journeys xxxxx

Ok this is me throwing in the towel i dont know which way to turn i am so high 1 minute so low the next .

I have very bad cravings for chocolate at the moment that i seem to be able to conquer for a very short time !

I am back to not being able to stomach the packs i really feel destroyed with it all so i am ending this thread it is a total disaster and changing the title of the thread cant erase that fact !!

Thanks everyone who has supported me i am sorry i have wasted your time but i do appreciate it i hope 1 day i can maybe begin again but at the moment it seems impossible

love to you all and good luck with your journeys xxxxx

oh sweetie, just because you ain't doing a vlcd doesn't mean you have to end your thread.... if you can at all stick with your thread just use it as a daily diary and who knows ya might get back again. have ur little bit of chocolate but rather than bingeing just get an amount you are allowing yourself and try to stop at that. i think its all about control and if we can get that there won't be anything stopping us.

ya know where we all are if you wanna keep in touch

sending you loads and loads of hugs and please try not to feel so down with yourself. ur doing a brill job and nobody ever said this was easy!!

love to ya girl

Gen xxxx

Thank you Gen i am definitely having a black day today i know i dont want to give up but i just have no faith left in myself i feel depressed today and i really feel i have failed myself x

Hope tomorrow goes well for you wish you lots of luck x

Sometimes when you feel low, everything seems impossible and giving up is what appears to be the only option. But Kandy, I truly believe you have within you the power to overcome this and do what you need to do. We have faith in you mate xx

Hiya Julie

just sending you loads and loads of positive vibes and hugs today. hope you feel better.

i'm struggling today, have had a cd bar for brekkie and still unsure as to what i'll have for lunch but i'm getting there slowly but surely!!!

thinking of ya girl!!

Gen xx

Aw Kandy, I feel your pain :(

I really think that we all have good and bad days, but if the bad days outweigh the good days, then perhaps it's not your time for a VLCD or any such restrictive diet.

That doesn't mean you should chuck the baby out with the bath water. I'm sorry, I haven't read the rest of your thread, so you might have tried everything else, but have you given WLR a go. At least you could satisfy your cravings....then perhaps try VLCD when your head is in the right place?

You are not fat and greedy though! Being overweight is a health issue, but I think most people try to lose weight because of the current fashion to be slim. In another era you would look at your weight problem as an asset. As for being greedy. That is highly unlikely. Some chemical imbalance perhaps....but I really don't believe that people are greedy. There is always another reason.

So, take heart, you will get there if that's what you want, but you might just have to take a different route for a while.

Hugs though. You sound like a lovely person :)

hi there,

well i would just like to say that in order to be successful at a VLCD your head needs to be in the right place. It is an all consuming diet and takes over your entire life - the results however are sooooo worth it, and the time it would take you to lose your weight is negligible in the overall scheme of things!!

Sounds like you're not mentally prepared for such a sacrifice at the moment, so maybe take a break, get your head around how important being slim is to you and whether you hate being fat more than you love food.

Only with 100% focus, desire and determination can one succeed with such a strict regime.

Personally this was the easiest diet i've ever done, and the only one that got me to my goal weight, but i was in the right frame of mind - DESPERATE!! I was even considering gastric band surgery before i started LL.

I lost 6.5 stone and it's changed my life completely. For the first time in my life i love myself.

I hope you find what you are looking for!

Luv,

Reactions: Gen
Thanks gen,
Hope today is still going well for you i know you have the strength to do this you go girl .

Thanks DQ for having faith in me hope your still trooping on !

Thank you karrion and karen i think my problem is just i can feel an immense difference in the weight i have gained but when i lost the 3 stone with cd i couldn't see it !

Well this is where my miracle comes in, when i began my cd journey i took before and progress photos and when i gained that weight back i deleted them all from my camera .

As some of you know my sister had a baby last week took loads of photos and took my card in today and had them printed out took them to my sisters we got them out and there they were 1 before photo and 1 progress photo (the last one) and oh my god i could not believe the difference my sister was gobsmacked too.

Anyway that was my incentive and i have had 2 shakes today and everytime i feel a little lacking i get that photo out i wanna look like that again so thats 3 and a half stone i need to lose its in my sights and i am feeling good !

I was going to lose my thread but i dont want to lose it it may be boring dull painful but its my journey so a new title and ii am off again !!!!!!!!

XXXXXX Thank you all XXXXXX :D

So Pleased for you love,glad you found the photos and they gave you the push you needed.
Good luuk with the rest of the day.
Just take it one day at a time and try not to bet yourself up to much.We all have bad days.
Love Libbie x

Hi Kandy,

I believe in miracles too!!!

That is a lovely story and I do think at times we do feel so fed up...I know I do...but I don't ever want to go back to being morbidly obese ever again if I can help it.

It takes work and courage and we will get there...

I was just doing the Christmas chart and it never occured to me that you would not be with us...so glad you are.

Love Mini xxx

well done for finding those photos, and for believing in miracles, I am a firm believer in fate, what ever happens happens for a reason and I am sure that today was meant to be for you.

You are not the only one to want to throw in the towel, I have wanted to more than once and I find that something just happens to put me back in the frame of mind that I need to be in.

I'm thinking of you, keep getting the photos out!

Hi everybody ,
decided to stay away thinking it would make me feel better but it hasn't worked ,and i remember the beauty of this site help is there if you ask and i guess i am i know i have slight depression desperately craving sweet food but not giving in as i have no appetite no pride in my appearance. Dont wanna leave the house but staying in makes me feel worse drinking wine all the time to make the black feeling go away (i know thats not good !)

Ihave a uselessness about me that i just seem to be drowning in ! God i sound like a right sad case i know sorry to bring down the mood but typing it out has given me a release so thats gotta be good i think !

Back