SSing and i feel fine !!!!!!

LOL Honey - you're lovely and we all love you!

It is one day at a time, so hang on to your packs for now - they are healthy snacky options as well as for SSing (and being a CDC for a min here - if you do decide to get rid, please sell them back to your CDC etc etc).

Tomorrow is another day, Scarlet!!!

lotsa love

Thanks DQ ,
I haven't been bad i knew i wanted to eat so i was sensible about it !

Just felt right this morning thought i was on my way !
One day at a time yes definitely meant for me !

Cheers Issychick,
I will get there i soo want to come to the norfen meet in jan but i cant afford two seats on the plane/train/magic carpet ? However does one find such a place ?
so if i aint skinny i aint going, so humph, arms crossed stands straight bottom lip is out :mad: !

Feel like i am letting meself down why do we do that i have my slimming world book out but its years old bo**ocks i was gonna try those humdinger apple crisps tomorrow but i dont know how many syns are in them so an apple instead :( i guess !!

Oh well tatty bye xxxxxxxxx

Honey, it's time to stay off the scales!! You know how much they can go up and down - why would you get on them now when you are feeling the way you are?

Stop this right now!! Decide what you are going to do, and get out of your own way - it's time Kandy

Yes DQ your probably right, i should stay off the scales but i am beginning this slimming world journey so i want to know where i am starting from , but i will consider myself told off ! ;)

I am toying with the idea of going back to the meetings so i will start tomorrow and see how i get on meetings not till monday anyway x

Yes DQ your probably right, i should stay off the scales but i am beginning this slimming world journey so i want to know where i am starting from , but i will consider myself told off ! ;)

I am toying with the idea of going back to the meetings so i will start tomorrow and see how i get on meetings not till monday anyway x

Hi Kandy,

I would think that the classes will help keep you on track and you can learn again what is what and I am sure if it is a while since you have done SW, it has probably moved on since your last visit.

I am looking forward to reading your diary as I feel we can all learn more.

Love Mini xxx

I am going for red days coz i have got pcos so i am insulin resistant, thats why i loves them carbs so ! :D

I dont blame you for putting on your bossy boots for me i know i am a pain in the arse !

Thats the only danger of writing down your thoughts others get to see how nuts you are too :eek: !

I may go to bed with mr mckenna tonight its been a few nights and it cant hurt ;)

take care

You are NOT a pain in the arse!!!

It's 'easier' to help someone like you because you say when you need help - at least you can get the support you need! Don't ever think you're being a pain honey x

Thank you Mini ,
I think i pressure myself to much and it has a negative effect !

I think sw i dont think about so much so i can reinvest some time in other areas of my life !

The time has come , i will still keep posting coz i luv you guys xxxx

Hi Kandy

If you go with SW, reckon you should go to the meetings; ther's something about that weekly WI that really helps to stay on track.

I'm starting a proper official weekly WI next week as I've let it slip lately; the result? I've lost the same 5lb about 100 times:eek:

Enjoy yourself with Mr M

I have a lot of clients who say that weekly weigh ins make all the difference - a sense of accountability if you like :)

Well Hi everyone ,

Hope you are all fine and dandy !

I have had a few internet connection probs and before that was on a bit of a downer but thats all over with now ....

So tomorrow i go to my first slimming world meeting and i cant wait wish i could cd but enuffs enuff ;) !!!!

Hope you all have a great day !
xxx

Thanks Donna will do !!

Gotta admit vereee nervous about going in there all by myself (joined with many others before!)

Have got to do this by myself this time as i was inclined to cheat when the others did (which was most of the time !)lol

A fresh start for me i am going to start the actual diet tomorrow morning as i know the basics so no excuse not to !!

I am hoping to shift a couple of stone by christmas i am sure thats possible!!!:p

Will definately let you know how i get on xxx

Hey Guys,
Well after deciding i would secretly join slimming world i had a visit from practically half my family an hour before class so i made an excuse to leave (said i had shopping to do) then my sis in law decide she was bored and would come with me so not only did i not get there i had to buy shopping i didn't need i bought salad and fruit and healthy stuff she thinks i am ill LOL !!!!

Well i was lucky enough to be given the sw password so i am online with sw so am looking forward to a fresh start tomorrow !

I have been doing it since yesterday but its a bit hit and miss because i cant remember everything !

Oh well hope your all having a good day and thanks for all your replys XXXXX

Good luck with SW, Kandygirl - and I'm sure you'll get the hang of it soon.

It must be great to be eating FOOD again .. and still lose weight doing it too. I'm thinking of switching to SW when I reach my target so I'll be keeping my eye on you to see how you're getting on ;) :)

Back