SSing and i feel fine !!!!!!

Well tbh today hasn't been awful but it hasn't been great !

I wanna ss i wanna ss i wanna ss !!!! :mad: :( :rolleyes:

I am doomed with food i need to get away from it oh yes i know i have been here before but well , i wanna ss !!!!!!

I hate food
food is evil
food is my new enemy
i want ketosis
boo hoo hoo

I apologise for my mad ramblings but i just wanna lose a little i got down to 13 . 5 lbs and felt fab i started ss at 16.9 i lost 3.4lbs and now i am 17.3lbs WTF :eek: !

All since feb :rolleyes:

I know its possible and i feel so yukky, it's my 1st wedding anniversary on sunday s'posed to go for a meal but i wanna start ss tomorrow while i feel like this !

Doh so fat!
so confused ! :confused:
So fecking sorry for myself !

Rant over
back in my box xxxxx :)

Kandy -

Look at weightlossresources.co.uk

There is a free 3 day trial but only £9 per month anyway. I am on 2lbs per week@ 1100 cals per day.

You can eat & still lose 8lbs per month; if you have fruit salad yoghurts etc. you can have loads to eat. I still have choc every day but have changed to mini aeros/cadburys fudge etc. that are low cal.

If you started now there are: 17 weeks until just before Christmas. That's 34 lbs!
I have finally admitted to myself that I CANNOT SS anymore. I eat/cheat/get miserable & make my weight worse whenever I try. (I lost 3lbs the first week but will prob only be 1 this week as I had a car crash on Friday and have eaten a lot of junk over the weekend but weighing this evening a day early I am still 1lb down! Will double check tomorrow on proper weigh day!) I couldn't lose on SW - I ate too many free foods - my weight went up!

Love xxx

Hi Kandy

So sorry to hear you sounding so unhappy and confused about which way to turn.

I don't have any solutions for you but just want you to know that I do understand how you feel, I was there a year ago. I hated food, every time I ate I hated myself too for eating it. I felt controlled by it and I was at rock bottom. SSing worked for me last year though as you know I am continuing to struggle this year with my food demons and to shift the rest of my weight, I might be lighter now but the food issues have most definitely not been lost.

Just wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you.
Hugs

Thanks for that cheb,
Well today has been a very positive day for me i have completed 1 whole day ss !

I have renewed my ticker aswell and i feel a change in me, no more panic 1 day at a time ,don't want to jinx myself !

Got a good feeling about this and if ,no, when i have completed a full week i will change my defeatist thread title lol !

hope everybody is having a good day xxx :D

Last edited:
Hi everybody,
Well today i feel good had a couple of foody moments but i stayed strong so today will be my second full day ss!

I have suprised myself , its so nice not to feel bloated and on day 2 i have already dropped 4lbs :D xx

It is definitely harder than the first time but i do not want to have another day 1 :eek: !

Hope everyone is having a lovely day xxxxx

Thank you for the support ;) xxx

Hi Kandy, 4lbs, thats a blooming good start! Well done, good to think you have alrteady got your last ever day one behind you.

Well done, Love

Thanks Barb,
I must admit i have just had my last meal (peanut crunch bar) tastes like gravel :( i have bought 3 of them :( and all i want is a curry !!!! :rolleyes:

I am staying strong i figure i cant be too far off ketosis and if i get desperate i will have another pack .

I have an appointment with my cdc next thursday so i will not be weighed until then hoping i will have lost something there to inspire me although losing 4lbs has made me smile :D ........xxx

Yeah well done m8eee, just a few more days and then it starts to get much much much easier.

And bring back the bars ;-) I thought you would love em!!

Mike

Well done on sticking with it - 4lbs is fantastic, no wonder you're smilling!!!!

I'm with you about the peanut bars. I was really disappointed with them, the bits in them are way too hard!!!

The bits are lurvely!! Gives you something to do for 30 minutes afterwards as you search for the dental floss :)

Thanks Cheb ,
Well gotta be honest it was soo tough i ate, but i dont feel bad i had 2 cream crackers and thats it and it was enough, it satisfied my craving and i dont have that feeling of doom now that i will eat something and not be able to control myself and not be able to diet , i am definitely enjoying the feeling of not feeling bloated, so this morning i have had a shake and 2 litres feel good ,feel happy, skin looking better already !!! :D

I may have to approach things differently this time the fact i have lost a few pounds has made me feel good . Being a little less harsh on myself and telling myself if i want to eat , really really want to eat then i can and its no big deal has made me feel liberated its my choice now and its all good i may be a little slower than i would have liked but for now my choice is slimdom ! Long may it last ! :D

Hiya Mike ,
Sorry i didn't make it yesterday but Jo said she was going straight to Ipswich .
If you have read the above you will see things are going ok and yuk the peanut bars :( .

I will swap them next week have plenty of packs to keep me going this week !

The strange thing is i weighed myself this morning and was 16,6 i had to know if the crackers had done any damage lol !

So that means
sunday = 17,7
monday=17,5
friday =16,13
saturday= 16,6

I think something isnt right so i havent changed my ticker in case tomorrow i am 17,7 again lol ! Not that i will weigh myself tomorrow :rolleyes: lol xxxxxxx

Thanks for the kind comment Boofaloo,
Hows it going for you ? xxx

Hey all, just thought i would pop in and catch up well done on the 20,000 posts everbody !

I woke up this morning after yesterday deciding that today was going to be an ss free day (its my 1st wedding anniversary ) I didnt have to, i chose to have the day off ,
Then i woke up and really wasn't hungry so i had a choccy shake i had to sneak it as my babies wanted to do brekkie in bed so they bought it in and when they left hubby ate it all !!!I have just started to feel hungry but we are having a meal (huge meal) at 7pm so i have decided to wait for it!

I know i will feel very bloated after and am not relishing the thought i have already made some healthy choices re the meal but i have so enjoyed the unbloated feeling that getting back to the diet will be a pleasure tomorrow !!!!

I am definitely happier being a bit more flexible with the diet i know i have to be careful and i am but i am believing in myself a bit more !

It feels good xxxxx

Back