ssslllliiinnnkkkyyy 20-12 ;o)

I think you eventually get to a point in any diet where your brain just starts screaming for something different!

Wherever you post, I'll subscribe to the thread sweetie. Good luck!

Dx

Thanks Denise :0). I so badly want to lose the weight but I simply couldn't stomach another chocolate shake :(

I hope that the mix on SnS will help me get to goal. LT really got me thinking about food and how I use it as a comfort but now I need to have more than just the shakes x x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dee...I truly hope so :) as I'm pleased about getting back into the swing if things.

I am coming down with something as I've got the worst sore throat this morning :( so glad to get this outta the way so I can have a clear run when I start back. X x x

Dee...I truly hope so :) as I'm pleased about getting back into the swing if things.

I am coming down with something as I've got the worst sore throat this morning :( so glad to get this outta the way so I can have a clear run when I start back. X x x

Get a load of Vit C and veggies down ya and blast it away read to start!!! YAY!!!

XXX

Yup going to get my hands on pure juice an loads of veg today x x x

Hi hun

I'm also going to make the transition over to S&S after 6 weeks 100% on LT, I can see exactly where food was filling the wrong holes in my life and have battled the psychological side of it and i'm just ready for a bit of variety.

Placed my order for just meals this morning so I can use up the LT shakes for brekkie and lunch. Ordered a sample of a bar though as a treat for one night.

I think this is the right step forward if it means continuing weightloss.

Let me know how you get on when your packs come xx

Thanks ladies I can't wait to get the packs :0) I need to see how quickly they are dispatched so I know how often I need to place my orders in future. I have lots of LT shakes left over so I can use them if I get stuck.

So looking forward to this new phase of weightloss :)

LT has been a huge help for me, but I keep kidding myself that I can stick to it but I keep failing :( so it's time to try something different hoping it might just click x x x

I've managed to get myself a week ahead so i can relax while waiting for orders!! x

Go for it Tru! You can do it we all have faith in you! Xxx

Last edited:
Cheers Peachy just waiting for the stuff to arrive and being impatient lol nothing new ;) lol x x x

Back