St. Patrick's Weekend Disaster

EabhaDuff

Hi guys. I am new to WW (well propoints). I am after having a really bad weekend with alcohol and food. I am supposed to be on 31 propoints. I WI on Thursday so I am thinking of eating 26 points each day until then. I now you are supposed to eat your daily allowance. What I am wondering is if anyone has done this before and if they lost or gained? I know by not eating your daily allowance in the long run will slow your weight loss down but so its just a short term solution. I just don't want to have a gain on only my second week.

Hi guys. I am new to WW (well propoints). I am after having a really bad weekend with alcohol and food. I am supposed to be on 31 propoints. I WI on Thursday so I am thinking of eating 26 points each day until then. I now you are supposed to eat your daily allowance. What I am wondering is if anyone has done this before and if they lost or gained? I know by not eating your daily allowance in the long run will slow your weight loss down but so its just a short term solution. I just don't want to have a gain on only my second week.

I'd stick with your daily allowance and don't cut back. You may surprise yourself at wi and the results may not be as bad as you think. Draw a line, forget it and move on would be my advice :)

I'm in exactly the same boat as you! I used all mine on alcohol!! Woops!! Have WI this morning and I'm dreading it! I have set myself up for a gain but I'll be delighted if I sts! Hazykay is right tho you might surprise yourself as I thought I had a bad week last week but I was down 4.5! Stay strong :D

I read in the your week ww magazine this week that if you have a bit of a blow out or slip up you can cut down to 26pp for a couple of days to make up for it, then go back to your allowance.

I read in the your week ww magazine this week that if you have a bit of a blow out or slip up you can cut down to 26pp for a couple of days to make up for it, then go back to your allowance.

Really? Ooh that could have helped me last week heehee ;)

Back