Stace's wedding and weight diary-restarting today!

hahha thats crazy hun!!!! i only know cos i found my cambridge diet card and i got weighed half an hour before i met OH lol

crazy to think i was doin such an extreme diet then, and now i weigh 3 stone more!!!

xxx

i think the reason we have put on so much more is cos it was so extreme. I got down to 12.4 and now am 16.5 and that was only back in march that i weighed that so 4 stone in 7 months!!!!
x

Oh did you 2 do CD together??

OMG may be a major change of plan for the wedding

We were originally going to get married in Mauritius but my granda passed away last month and my nana wont fly so we didnt want to leave her at home for 2 weeks, so we changed it to the Storrs Hall hotel at the lakes for 20 close family n then an evening venue at home

but now

we are thinking of marrying in cyrpus, which means lush photos and weather as originally planned, and my mam n step dad can come for just a few days meaning my nana isnt at home alone for a long time
but i just have no idea how or where to start planning it

and i just cant deicide on marryin in the uk or abroad does anyone have any opinions?

xxx

Get in contact with a tour op who will give you all the options and costs for marrying abroad and they will tell you all legal requirements.

I personally dont think I could get married abroad but I know a lot of ppl that have and have lloved it :) As you dont have to plan much - just who is going and the outfits, rings speeches..less hassle to a degree but sometimes means all the ppl you want there can always come due to costs and the likes...

Its a personal choice and wat you see as your ideal day :)

Good Luck but get calling so you know where you stand as dont wanna leave too late and then change mind...xxx

Hi Stace, hope your ok! I bet your excited, how marvelous! If you wanted to get married abroad why don't you go our there, get married and then have big do when you get back for all family and friends ??? xxx

I have been havin a look on websites, like the cyrpus wedding website etc and for what u get for ur money is fab!!!! its just random to get married but not organise it myself and let someone else do it :eek:

xxx

Well... go enquire more - My friend got married in cyprus and she loved it :)

Good Luck with the looking! x

hey hun my firend marrie din ayia napa nissi beach hotel in may and it was AMAZING!!!!
Go on my facebook and have a look at the photos! it was STUNNING!
x

whats ya name ill go find ya on fb lol

yea hun i aint got ya added on facebook hahahah?

I had set a 4 week deadline to decide exactly what we are doing for our wedding and to book the day time venue at the very least whether thats here or abroad, god everyone says if u get married abroad its less stressful but am not agreein atm

xxx

PMSL! I think once you have decided that you are doing ot abroad its easier and ppl have decided they are going or not then maybe will be better!

Altho Im inclined to agree no wedding is blooming simple!
xxx

I think we have picked our venue :D its going to be the sunrise beach hotel and we have also picked our wedding planner :D and she is going to organise all the paper work, the cake, photographer, the venue, the registrar, transport, hair and make up and a meal for all the family after

We are going to book next week i think (payday) and the hotel is fab!!!!! and we are going to get the corner suites which have 2 balconies and 1 of them has a jacuzzi on it :D

xxx

I weighed 16st 9lb when i started slimming world and now weigh 15st 11lb, my target weight is 10st 7lb (i havent weighed this since i was at school, so this could change as i get closer to goal)

I therefore have 5st 4lb left to loose and i want to loose this by May, to give me one year to go dress shopping at my ideal weight, however if i cant get to goal by then i will be happy as long as i know i have tried and have lost as much as i can

So that gives me 31 weeks to loose 74lbs:eek: that isnt good :'( which is 2.3lbs a week, so i suppose its do-able if i am 100% , if i loose 2lb that gives me a 4 stone 4lb loss to take me to 11st 7lb so just 1 stone from goal

Well am in a mood!!! hahaha i jus got weighed (having had around 6 weeks off :eek: and i am now 15st 13lb not bad considering i know but its soooo close to bein back in 16s and i promised myself that just aint happenin anymore!!! I promised myself i would loose this weight but most of all i promised my granda i would stick to this diet as he knew how unhappy i was bein overweight, he passed away recently just after i started sw and i promised him the day before he died i would keep it up and i have let him down :( so i am going shopping after work and the diet starts tomorrow! this time is final

so i have 5st 6lbs to loose and i now have until july to loose this as my wedding has changed to 1st july (3 year anniversary) however its my birthday in june so i wana loose 5st 6lb by june which means 32 weeks 2.3lbs a week

just needed to get it down on paper

xxx

It is my cousins wedding today, i had to buy a size 20 dress I am sooo annoyed at myself for gettin to this size, anyways the wedding ceromoney was fab and my cousins dress was amazing, even tho she is 7 months pregnant!!! after we had to have all the photos taken, so i tried to hide behind people because of my size :( I thought no one would notice but then people kept moving me to the front and I got upset bout it. After we went for the afternoon party and i felt sooo self conscious the whole time, next to all the pretty and thin girls and me in my 'tent'. Supposed to be at home getting changed for the night time now, but everything i try on either dosent fit or looks awful, i got annoyed at myself, cos i only have myself to blame but then i got really upset and started crying, I have rang my mam and told her i have been sick and have a bad head so i cant go tonight now, she is going mental with me for ruining everyones night, but i know if i go i will just be sat feeling awful and self conscious i wont have a good time and will end up spoiling everyone elses time so am staying at home now, all because am fat and greedy

I found this on my blog from when i started cd, i weighed 14st 3lb then and i was about a size 16 (the dress was a very very very small fitting dress) i now weigh around 2 stone more than this which makes me feel sooooo crap! I didnt go to my cousins wedding cos i was overweight and yet i have put more on! am sooo pathetic i hate myself soooo much right now :(

xxx

Have only just read your thread.. and I want to say.. I care :D

Gonna write you a longer post so hang on xx

Ok.. thing is this.. you know the dress was a tight fitting so we gonna take that size 20 out of the equation ..

So you have made the decision to lose weight TICK

You have decided which way .. SW TICK

You found this forum TICK

So now you have to complete your journey.. with some travelling companions.. who sometimes get sidetracked but they do really care.

You are far from pathetic cos you're here..

as for hating yourself.. why?

You care enough about yourself to make these decisions .. you just have to stick with them..

Oi doughnut we all care! Dont be daft!

You can do this and I tell you what the incentive is its YOUR day not ya cousins and YOU want to look like a iccle princess so what we gonna do...

Gonna get back on track and you will look amazing...

This was al then and this is now!

Dont hate yaself huni.... its not worth it - pick yaself up n dust yaself off and move fwd...

I agree with all what Emski said and we are ALL here to help you....

Chin Up Sweetie :)
xxx

Back