Stace's wedding and weight diary-restarting today!

hey everyone :)

Well i got the job, but its not wat i thought it was gonna be, i am supposed to be starting on mon but just hoping i got offered another job in the mean time!

We have also decided to bring the wedding forward! All i wanna do is marry him and I dont wanna wait another 20 months to do so! So we changed it to 28th August 2009 so ts only 296 days away! am i crazy? hahahaha now we just gotta let the parents know, and i know mil n fil r not gonna be impressed! however they r not payin anythin towards r weddin so i dont think they can say too much

xxx

hey

well am back am re-starting this is the last time! Me lorraine and sonban are having a 1 stone crimbo challenge!I just got weighed and I weigh 16stone :( i promised myself I wouldnt get back into the 16's :( but i wont be again next week :D

As for the wedding after a million arguements with the family it has now been changed back to the 1st july 2010!

Am gonna keep a food diary on here too to keep me on track!

Lots of love xxx

Last edited:
Good luck Stacey! You can do it :D

hey hunny. Good luck.
Shame you changed the date as you would have been getting married the day before me!!!! But hey just try and rememebr you have longer to look forward to it as it goes so quick! I dont wantmy wedding to come round as its not gonna happen again!
shall we start a thread for me you and sonban?
x

hey

Yea i am happy in a way that i get more time to plan etc but i just wanna marry him! yea we should start our own thread :) i have changed my tickers and everythin back to start today :)

xxx

Back