Stace's wedding and weight diary-restarting today!

I found this on my blog from when i started cd, i weighed 14st 3lb then and i was about a size 16 (the dress was a very very very small fitting dress) i now weigh around 2 stone more than this which makes me feel sooooo crap! I didnt go to my cousins wedding cos i was overweight and yet i have put more on! am sooo pathetic i hate myself soooo much right now :(

xxx

we've all been there - or still are there in my case! i have a room full of clothes that are a size 18-20, but i can't get into any of them... i can't dress the way i want, i don't wear anything i like, i live in black clothes and everyone else seems to like what i wear, except me... i feel frumpy and boring. i'm used to being very stylish and individual, but my weight has got to a point where i don't dress the way i used to as i don't want people to look at me! sad or what? despite losing weight i'm still a size 24 and it makes me feel like s**t, but i try not to dwell on it. if i did i'd probably be under a psychiatrist! ...but the fact is i'm pretty amazing - i've just eaten too many pies for far too long, but now i'm doing something about it...and so are you! :)

we all have blips - look at me. i started SW in april and shifted 2 and a half stone by end of august. i went on holiday and didn't return to class until last week - i'd managed to gain 15lbs since august :eek: ...but i feel great now as i'm back in control and doing something about it. i managed to shift 5.5lbs this week and feel fantastic about it.

my advice to you would be to do a big SW shop, eat lots of free foods to keep you from craving bad food and show yourself you mean business. i was offered nachos covered in melted cheese and dips tonight, but i said NOOOOOOOOO ....i'll have a jacket potato. trust me those nachos had me salivating, but i'd rather lose a few lbs next week!

do yourself and your grandad proud. don't give up - you're a strong woman and your grandad would want you to be happy with yourself...and if that means shifting the weight, then we'll all do it together. xxx

hey

thanx everyone i was jus havin a crap day yesterday :( i went shoppin last night and bought loads of sw foods and the sw mag to get me back motivated and i am gonna cook loads of new things this weekend and freeze them for after work rather than havin eggs chips n beans everyday hahhahahah

I will loose this weight n be happy :)

xxx

Thats the attitude we need :)

Good for you :)

Hey - a belated I care too, glad you're feeling more positive hun, we all have times whne we feel like that and its not that counts, its how we deal with it thats the important part. A wedding is such a personal thing and its entirely up to you how, where, when etc, but Im glad to see you've decided, now the real excitement can begin. Dont let the weight you want to lose spoil the run up to the day! Our friends are getting married in Nissi Beach Hotel next year - I cant wait! xxx

Monday 27th Oct

Breakfast - tomato omelette(milk HEA)
Lunch - Jacket potato with beans and cheese(HEA)
Tea - SW Potato wedges, eggs and beans

Still need to have HEB's so might have some bread with tea and gonna have a fruit salad while its cooking

oooo and me and H2B have made some homemade soup mmmmmm ya can tell its winter hahahah

i am 100% back on track :) loves it

xxx

Good Stuff huni! x

Thanks, my best mate just text me to meet up for food tonight cos we aint seen eachother in about 2 months :eek: so i text back sayin how bout drinks hahahahh there is no way i am cheatin when i just got back on track!!!

Tuesday 28th Oct

Breakfast - Weatabix (HEB) n fruit
Lunch - Cheese and tomato sandwich(HEA N HEB)
fruit salad and a yoghurt
Tea time - Fruit
Dinner (after i go out) Homemade soup

mmmm all my healthy extras and free food so now i just need some syns but i will save these for tonight

xxx

Yay!! Keep going huni :)
xxx

well i walked out of my job yesterday :eek: the manager of my floor just had no respect for anyone, i had a lot of things i wanted to talk to him about such as how our team has 12 pple and 1 team manager and the other team has 3 people and 2 team managers and they wont help us out etc etc etc so i went for a meeting with him and he jus basically told me to feck off how nice, then yesterday we all found out we where only gettin half the pay we were expecting and the rest would be in next months pay!!!!! so i handed in my notice and my team manager sed he cudnt blame me and wishes he had the bottle to too, but then the call centre manager come in giving me crap so i told him i was leavin there and then, he told me to wait for 2 hours while they all had a meetin about me!!! so i waited till they went in n i packed my stuff up sed bye to everyone and left hahahahahhaha then i found out 3 other pple also walked after me!!!! but i got 3 interviews lined up so not bad :)

on the positive side H2B took me shoppin last night to cheer me up and i bought some new trousers for my interview and i had to get the next size down :D so i went from a 20 to 18 from the same shop yey!!!!! and i have only lost 11.5lbs :) i tried the 20's on n they nearly fell down (the ones i already had were fallin down to) and the 18s fit nicely :)

xxx

Well done you - thats great. What jobs are you going to interviews for? all exciting stuff xxx

Woop woop ..you go girl.. I wish I could do that.. but money etc.. but Im proud of you :D

how liberating! lol ....it must be great just to walk out of a job, fingers up at them as you walk out the door!

i was working for asda years ago and the full-time warehouse woman was off for 3 months having her stomach stapled. they were expecting me to do my job aswell as hers - 48 hours worth of work a week in 30 hours. one day i clocked in, walked into the warehouse and said to my friend "f**k this! i'm outta here!" ....and i went home and back to bed.

an hour or so later my manager rang me and started having a go at me about health and safety, as i hadn't told anyone i'd left (when i had told 3 people)....so i went to my GP the next day and got signed off sick with stress/depression. i took 5 months off, then handed my notice in! BEST thing i ever did. :D

just thought id say a belated 'we do care'! were all in this together hun and if your having problems you need to talk them though.

have you been to your job interviews yet? good on you fo having the bottle to quit, i think that must take a lot of strength

it was well funny cos all my team where like stace ya cant u got ya mortgage to pay and stuff n i was like well yea thats true but after the stress and crap i got from my last job i promised myself i wudnt put up with s**t again so am not, then i crossed all my sales off the board, wrote bye bye on the wall and walked hahahahaha

I got 4 sales interviews, 2 are for team managers tho so fingers crossed :)

I know i shud be worried cos of money etc but atm i just feel happy that i didnt put up with crap again! :)

xxx

go girl go, fingers crossed with the interviews.

Hun, first of all - I'm sorry I didn't see your post earlier, I'm normally here all the time but it must have passed me by.
You are sounding much more positive now and have a had a great loss too.
Chin up and good luck on the job front.
x

hey

i just got back from my interview and it went fab :D i have to go for an assesment on monday then i will find out if i get the job

they r interviewin 500 people, 50 pple are havin an assesment and its for 1 job but i soooooo want it!

Its a marketing/sales/ events job working for a charity to promote them, raise extra money, advertise them, go to events and promote and ring companies to receieve donations its kinda like all the background work, and the manager sed today there was sumthin about me he liked :D the starting wage is fantastic and he sed he would expect the person who gets there job to be running there own site for another charity within 2 years!!! how fab would that be

fingers crossed guys :)

xxx

sending some good vibes and hoping you get that job!!!

Back