stacey's diary

Staceylouise

hi this is my first day on the lipotrim diet im 5ft (not very tall) and weigh 12st1 (not very good) my goal weight is 8st. (:eek:a massive 4 stone which feels impossible to do).
i heard about the lipotrim diet through a friend of a friend n i have done alot of research on the internet and was amazed buy the results and the things i was reading so i thought i would give it ago ive had two chocolate shakes so far and im really impressed with the taste as i thought it was goin to be disgusting. i cant wait til my first weigh in hopefully i will have lost a good few pounds like the people i have read about have so if anyone as any tips or advice please feel free to post wish me luck thanks guys i will let u all know how im getting on.
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hey Stacey!

Welcome and good luck with week 1. Sounds like you're off to a good start, remember to keep drinking water, it really helps with the weight loss. Keep letting us know how you're getting on, especially if you're worried about anything. It a great place to keep busy and interact and there are a lovely bunch of peeps here.

Best wishes

Kay x x x

Don't worry, cutie! 4 stone is not a lot - I have about 5 to lose myself and I'm already a stone down. Best of luck with your journey <3

Well day1 nearly over n I found it ok but it's come to night time I'm feeling hungry ill continue drinking water water n more water lol just hope I can sleep xx

Well done Stacey your doing great, 4 stone isn't as hard as it seems, I lost 4 stone ( all but 1 pound) in 11 weeks on lipotrim.
Good luck xx

Welcome Stacey. You've got through day 1. Thats an achievement. Some say the first three days or first week are toughest so just hang on in there.

Ava
xxxxx

Well done Stacey, tablets and take it easy if you can x x x

Yes Stacey you are in ketosis. Any pink is all right for us. If shade gets too dark it means you drinking not enought water. At least I was explained that by my chemist:)

Back