stacey's diary :)

Tinkerbell1987

i love minimins me :)
I went and joined a class last night and weigh even more than i thought :eek: well only be a few pounds but still!!

Day 1 meal plan - green

breakfast - omelette with milk (HEA) (rest in tea and coffee)

lunch - pasta n sauce

dinner - eggs, chips and beans

snacks - crispbreads(HEB x 2) with dairylea(HEA)

fruit salad with strawberries, pineapple, peaches, apples with youghurt

quavers and a solero (5 syns each)

does this sound ok?

xxx

Good luck Stacey, I joined Slimming World last night too. Your menu sounds good.

hey hunny. Tried to catch you online last night. That menu sounds really tasty! I really fancy and omlette now but have no eggs in.

Good luck and lets keep eachother on track.
xx

Looks like a great menu, good luck!

First WI's are always the worst, but it's onwards and downwards from here x

:) i love this diet!! my mam jus took me shoppin and bought me loads n loads of lovely food (she has decided that if i cheat i will feel more guilty if she pays hahaha)

sorry lorraine, my internet is being really stupid atm it jus keeps disconecting :(

i have jus sat and worked out a 7 day meal plan, so once i put the shoppin away and played with my puppy for a while (she hates it wen she has been left on her own)i will type it up so make sure am on track :)

xxx

well am on day 3 and i love this 'diet' i dont feel i can call it that cos i have eaten more than i normally would haha

made spag bol last night and it was lush!!! but made choc cheesecake and it was a disaster hahahahah wont be tryin that one again

just had a full english (almost) for breakfast and now am soooo stuffed :)

this is defo gonna be the last time i 'diet' and i will reach target on slimming world

xxx

i used quorn, n it didnt taste any different :)

it was mushrooms, onions, carrots, stock, quorn, tin of chopped tomatoes and a lil bit of tomatoe puree

it was sooo nice :) OH even had seconds lol

xxx

i made home made beef burgers yesterday and they were lush!!! jus mince, onions and tomato puree aand they took bout 15 mins to cook, we had a mini mixed grill!!! OH thinks this diet is fab haha considering we had a full english breakfast almost for breakfast

but does anyone seem to eat more but still feel more hungry than normal? i seem to be hungry more quickly than i used to

xxx

Funny you should say that! I am too but i am thinking its cos i KNOW i can eat when i want lol. your beef burgers sound LUSH!
xx

and my god i never eaten soo much fruit in my life!!! i used to hate it but am loving it atm especially strawberries and grapes mmm

good job considerin this is my diet for the next year haha

xxx

You're probably feeling hungry more often as you're eating more, which stretches your stomach, so aslong as you fill up on free foods it's all good.

SW is great isn't it, I've been doing it on and off for the last 4 years and think I always will do it. x

its my first weigh in tonight *eeeek scared* i better have lost!!!! i know i will cos i have stuck to it 100% n i think thats the first time i can ever say that honestly on a diet hhahaha

ooo and i got the job so start on Monday!!! :D

xxx

if you hav stuck to it 100% you have nothing to worry about it. glad your enjoying it :D

am not doin as well this week, i had a really crap day on friday and only ate a kebab allll day!!! so i only had my syns, no free food, no healthy extras no fruit no nothing, i was in such a mood n then had sooo much to do :(

and yesterday i forgot to have my syns again!!!! so i might jus have them today!!! i am sooo focused on this diet, i think maybe am too focused cos i seem to be thinkin bout it way to much instead of thinkin of it as a lifestyle change

xxx

ooooo i had a chicken nugget happy meal today :D used up most of my syns from yesterday n today but i enjoyed every mouth full!!!!

this is honestly the best diet ever, cant wait for weigh in day just hope i loose again after last weeks fab loss!!!

xxx

Back