Step 1 Sole Source Stacey's journey to size 10 jeans!

lol stace, i take it you don't like vegetable then?
have you tried chicken and mushroom?

I have one of those but I'm too scared! That can wait until tomorrow lol

Im treating myself to a peanut bar! Mmmmmm

hows your day been? X

Hi!
how long have you been SS? Well done on sticking with it.

Hello Mememe,

Well this time around I began yesterday :) But I've used it as a quick go-to tool since 2009. This time though I've decided that once I've lost the weight it is staying off.

The dress I want to wear in September I bought in 2010 while on holiday in Colombo, Sri Lanka but then came back and put on weight and never could wear it. So.... now finally three years later I want to get into it.

I must admit I don't like the tetra bricks much, but I do like the Oriental Chilli. Possibly my Asian palate. But I do love the cappuccino.
Had a chocolate orange for lunch and that was nice.

hey stace,
the day's been pretty boring and i'm running on less sleep than usual so I am more tired. But I really struggle to get to sleep at night even though I'm exhausted. I think ria mentioned something about struggling to sleep while on the plan.
i'm trying to study since the exam's monday. but between work and everything I'm just so tired. I have really lost motivation for the exam now. I just want to sleep. but i can't even do that properly :/

sorry for the moan.

Hello Mememe,

Well this time around I began yesterday :) But I've used it as a quick go-to tool since 2009. This time though I've decided that once I've lost the weight it is staying off.

The dress I want to wear in September I bought in 2010 while on holiday in Colombo, Sri Lanka but then came back and put on weight and never could wear it. So.... now finally three years later I want to get into it.

at Least you know what to expect then hey. Just have to keep it off which is a challenge hey x

I hadn't realised the not being able to sleep was a symptom of being on the plan. Last night was dreadful for me.

That lovely chocolate shake have me really bad heartburn?? Still got it now

anyway. Last shake coming up. Just had a tiny taste of the tetra ice cream and was vile!!! Think they will be going in the bin now yuk!!

last shake coming up - strawberry! Yeah. I am feeling hungry now especially as my husband is about to tuck into carbonara :-( I've drunk 5 litres of water today! And still thirsty lol

hope everyone's day is going well x

100%!! Pole position ;-)

My rambling on for the day has got me through! I have a feeling tomorrow will be the hard one so eve prepared for me to write non stop! Lol

hope all had a great day x

100%!! Pole position ;-)

My rambling on for the day has got me through! I have a feeling tomorrow will be the hard one so eve prepared for me to write non stop! Lol

hope all had a great day x

Lol I'm so proud of you Stacey :) sorry I haven't had much chat with you the past few days. I've been going hell for leather with the cleaning lol

Xxxxx

Thank you! And don't be silly. Just read your post lol

Got to get it all done before holidays so you come home to a lovely house!

not long now til your back to SS. You looking forward to it? X

Thank you! And don't be silly. Just read your post lol

Got to get it all done before holidays so you come home to a lovely house!

not long now til your back to SS. You looking forward to it? X

I am I don't like the drama of thinking of meals loool ( such hard work ;) ).although I have really enjoyed some of the food I've had this week but il b glad to see the scales moving again. They haven't moved since 2 weds ago :( hoping for a slight drop when I'm bk to ss on Monday

How's you? How's the boys?

Xxx

Isn't it to be expected to stay the same? Big drop coming for you then once back to SS!

im great, loved today. Feels different and I don't know why? Boys are fab thank you. They were lazy today so didnt get to the park they just wanted to play in the garden and then do housework with me lol I suppose that's one of the good things about 3 year olds they love to role play.

I'm nervous about tomorrow as think it can't all be as straight forward as today (not that didnt feel hungry at all) but I wasn't licking the fridge door lol

emily staying with your dad this weekend or family weekend? Marty works late tonight doesn't he? X

Isn't it to be expected to stay the same? Big drop coming for you then once back to SS!

im great, loved today. Feels different and I don't know why? Boys are fab thank you. They were lazy today so didnt get to the park they just wanted to play in the garden and then do housework with me lol I suppose that's one of the good things about 3 year olds they love to role play.

I'm nervous about tomorrow as think it can't all be as straight forward as today (not that didnt feel hungry at all) but I wasn't licking the fridge door lol

emily staying with your dad this weekend or family weekend? Marty works late tonight doesn't he? X

Yes he usually works until 12 but he called earlier sayin he's been asked to stay to finish which will most likely be 3am. Il be out for the count.

Emily will be staying with my sister and nephew tmz night after family fun day we are all going to tmz and my dad takes her every Sunday.

Marty and I are going to see hairspray the musical tomorrow night. Got the tickets for my birthday in jan. really looking forward to it :)

Laughing at the image of you licking the fridge. It really can be that easy stace. Like I've said before if your mind is in the correct place then you will have no problems.

Glad ur boys are well and that they love role play and u get some help lol Emily only likes it if she's the boss and usually sits on her arse watching me clean lol she came into her room after I cleaned today and was like oh mummy it's beautiful lol

I really hope There's a big drop lol I'm over due it I think. Just want to be in the 16's lol I think most people sts on the step 2 week but others have small losses. I would have thought all the cleaning would have made the scales move lol

Did u get weighed today? Xx

Good job Stacey! Ramble away hon, it helps me too :)

Well done for keeping strong and staying 100%.

I cut out decaf coffee yesterday because I want to save on the carbs from the milk. I survived! Funnily enough, I only drink it at work..,

Have a good day today :) x

Yes he usually works until 12 but he called earlier sayin he's been asked to stay to finish which will most likely be 3am. Il be out for the count.

Emily will be staying with my sister and nephew tmz night after family fun day we are all going to tmz and my dad takes her every Sunday.

Marty and I are going to see hairspray the musical tomorrow night. Got the tickets for my birthday in jan. really looking forward to it :)

Laughing at the image of you licking the fridge. It really can be that easy stace. Like I've said before if your mind is in the correct place then you will have no problems.

Glad ur boys are well and that they love role play and u get some help lol Emily only likes it if she's the boss and usually sits on her arse watching me clean lol she came into her room after I cleaned today and was like oh mummy it's beautiful lol

I really hope There's a big drop lol I'm over due it I think. Just want to be in the 16's lol I think most people sts on the step 2 week but others have small losses. I would have thought all the cleaning would have made the scales move lol

Did u get weighed today? Xx

Thats a long shift! At least you get the bed to yourself lol
My boys stay the night with my mum most Saturdays. It's nice to have a break hey?

2nd date night - go you ha ha. That will be a great night. I've only ever see the original hairspray.

you will get a huge drop! Maybe not this Wednesday but def by following one - I personally guarantee lol

Yeh I got weighed and back to my original weight. Quite good mind as with all the messing about I thought I would've put on weight - every cloud and all that lol

I cut out decaf coffee yesterday because I want to save on the carbs from the milk. I survived! Funnily enough, I only drink it at work..,

Have a good day today :) x

Well done on cutting out coffee! I was a Pepsi max drinker but I find the water flavourings are even nicer luckily!

hope you have a great day! X

Good morning beautiful Gorgeous Day 2!!

had a great sleep last night, not restless but some very vivid dreams! (The good kind so that's ok) ;-) lol

Woke up very fresh and ready for the day - no hunger pangs! I am extremely thirsty though which seems weird considering I drank 5 litres yesterday?

boys are at my mums tonight which usually means either date night out or in which always involves nice food and copious amounts of wine! But I am happy not to have either. Just chill out and watch a movie (I live life in the edge) but for now I'm more than happy to do that until I'm slim!

Debating with myself wether to weigh mid week to see how doing it hold out for the surprise Friday? Depends if I'm wavering mid week I think?

hope you all have a fantastic day - and get ready for my ramblings! Lol

Last edited:

Hello Stacey,

This is definitely true. Having posts to read is helping me so much.

Today is going to be hard. Going to a friend's with a chocolate cake I made last night. She's just had a new baby. I'm hoping that nothing makes me fall off the wagon. Tomorrow's my birthday. People are coming for food, so I was hoping to do a picnic type affair. That way, I'm not sat around a table watching them eat, but can sip my water and stay strong.

Kitty

Thats a long shift! At least you get the bed to yourself lol
My boys stay the night with my mum most Saturdays. It's nice to have a break hey?

2nd date night - go you ha ha. That will be a great night. I've only ever see the original hairspray.

you will get a huge drop! Maybe not this Wednesday but def by following one - I personally guarantee lol

Yeh I got weighed and back to my original weight. Quite good mind as with all the messing about I thought I would've put on weight - every cloud and all that lol

Exactly! You could have gained more than that so look on the bright side.

How do you think you will get on this weekend? It's def nice to have a break lol

I can't wait!! I've nvr been to a musical before sooo exciting. Emily loves the hairspray movie lol you should pop it on its funny.

Yea maybe next weds. Won't b weighed until the following fortnight but I can and will always check my own :)

Xxxx

Back