Step 1 Sole Source Stacey's journey to size 10 jeans!

Condemned mans meal finished and I feel like crap! This is a feeling I must remember. I love the food but the feeling after eating - bloating; sick; can't move!

i must say the wine though is beautiful.

still excited for tomorrow though!!!

chocolate shake - Yuk!!

Hi Stacey! Game on... Race you to a size 10. I'm a small 18!

As for running... You can if you want. You can do anything you want. I'm a good example of that. If you do want to try, give me a shout and ill give you some tips :)

Hi Stacey! Game on... Race you to a size 10. I'm a small 18!

As for running... You can if you want. You can do anything you want. I'm a good example of that. If you do want to try, give me a shout and ill give you some tips :)

Oooooo fighting talk!! Lol

Game is definitely on!

I have problems with me knees and hips already (diagnosed when I was 3) so I have to be careful. That's not to say I can't run but I need to have a lot less weight first.

late teens and twenties I was in the gym at least 5 times a week and I loved it. I don't see me getting to that point again with commitments but I want to get to somewhere near - I loved it!

i will certainly be asking for tips when I'm ready to start. Thank you x

Day 1!!!

feeling very positive and happy today. Clean the house this morning and then off to the lake and woods/park this afternoon with the boys for a play and keep busy.
planning on having my 1st shake just before I leave and drinking lots this morning before go out (no quick access to loo's) lol
Hope everyone is up. It's a beautiful morning again xx

re-start weight 14st 8lb - same as 3 weeks ago! :-0

Last edited:
And they're under starters orders...... On your marks, get set.... GO!!!!!

The race is on Stacey!! You can do it :) have a great day 1. Weather here is beautiful-hope it is where you are too xxx

Thank you ladies. The race is most certainly on!

yes it a beautiful day here. All windows open, washing on (you can only be happy doing washing in the sun)

hope you have a great day too x

2 litres of water down.

Time for my first shake and I have to say I could go without. I know that's no good though so I am going to try a mint chocolate one? Mmmm wish me luck!

OMG it's gorgeous!!

I've never had a cold chocolate drink before (can't sand milkshakes) and that's why I don't like most shakes but this tastes like the aero choc mousse. - I prob last had one about 10 years ago lol but that's what I think tastes like.
Couldn't have one everyday but a nice treat mmmmm

better than Mango - Candice!!! Ha ha

I posted this in the forum but thought you guys might have some ideas.

is there anything that you can do with a strawberry tetra? Mousse? Anything else?

i have a few left over from when I tried CD before and I can't stand them as they are but don't want to just throw them away x

OMG it's gorgeous!!

I've never had a cold chocolate drink before (can't sand milkshakes) and that's why I don't like most shakes but this tastes like the aero choc mousse. - I prob last had one about 10 years ago lol but that's what I think tastes like.
Couldn't have one everyday but a nice treat mmmmm

better than Mango - Candice!!! Ha ha

Loool soo sorry about that. at least you've discovered a new flavour!!

Yeh! Lol well I had to have more than strawberry lol

The strawberry tetra is in the freezer for ice cream as some suggested. Can't wait to try that tonight x

My favourite shakes are choc mint (which I thought would be minging!) banana (I hate real bananas but this tastes like sweetie bananas) and vanilla (ice cold, like ice cream, or hot with coffee and a sweetener). Butterscotch is disgusting!!

Good to hear you are doing well today Stacey :) x

Vanilla is the devils food! Lol along with cinnamon. Yuk! Lol

I occasionally like bananas but not a big lover. I might try a couple next week though.

I have a few soups from when I tried this a year ago which are still in date and thinking night have one for my tea.
tomato and leek& potato and chilli I remember being vile! But I have a vegetable soup too which I don't remember trying. Is it nice? X

Hello everyone,

I really like the vibe here. No cheating, just straight up SS. So. I have begun to enjoy my flavoured porridge every morning. It's a nice breakfast, and the mint chocolate is lovely. I've got to try the vanilla tonight.

Hello everyone,

I really like the vibe here. No cheating, just straight up SS. So. I have begun to enjoy my flavoured porridge every morning. It's a nice breakfast, and the mint chocolate is lovely. I've got to try the vanilla tonight.

Hi!
how long have you been SS? Well done on sticking with it. Personally I can't stomach the porridge - bit fussy with Cambridge products lol x

Back