Step 1 Sole Source Stacey's journey to size 10 jeans!

Hi every1,
lucy not good, totm today and I'm back to 13.13 same as last week and had chocolate yesterday! But I'm doing the next 3 days 100% so I can feel slimmer for hols :)
hows ur day going??
im thinking of doing tesco shakes and chicken and veg after hols, has any1 done it? XXx
hope things are ok Stacey xx

Well about to go in for weigh in now, I don't wanna go cos I know ill get a telling off!

well I used to do slim fast, with a little exercise that does work but it is harder as I always felt hungry!!

Hey Dani, surprisingly I stayed the same so still 12stone 12lb. He's told me to start ss2 now as I'm really needing food so we'll see how that goes!!
Have you weighed this morning?

Awww wee Stacey... Where are you?! X

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales. Want to bypass 11s so not weighing until 2nd Aug!

Hey Stacey

I was at ' T in the Park' a few weekends ago and someone was flying a red and white 'MeMe' flag. Thought of you :) ill try to catch a pic of it from the highlights.

Hope ur having a great holiday :) be here when u get back!

X

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales. Want to bypass 11s so not weighing until 2nd Aug!

On the off chance you check the forum lol

Oh Stacey I do wish you would show yourself. I miss you lol

Tried emailing you not sure if you got it tho.

I'd like to keep in touch with you regardless of the Cambridge thing.

Hope you and the boys are doing well and you enjoyed your holiday and birthday

Xxxx

Hey there! Jut on the off chance I checked this now to see how everyone is doing lol

Sorry Martha I have changed emails and not checked my old one

Cambridge has died a death for me! Still at same weight and none the wiser how to change that but it didn't ruin my holiday and I just bought clothes to suit my size and had an amazing time!

i hope your holiday was fabulous!!! Sorry not been on until now but just couldn't work up to face the disappointment in myself to be honest and so I waited until now.

I see everyone else has been quiet too so I hope everyone else is well.

i don't have chance to catch up on everyone's diaries but thank you for checking up on mememe lol

xxx

Back