Step 1 Sole Source Stacey's journey to size 10 jeans!

Thank you!!! I'm actually not in ketosis because of Monday anyway :
-( but I'm not giving in gggrrrrrr

hows your day going? X

Good on you for not giving in, I had a custard cream biscuit this morning so I'm not best pleased with myself. I'm finding it really hard to get back into since the hols, I just want to pick all day.
Well the boys have been at pre-school this morning but they wanted nanny not me to pick them up, charming hey, so one got dragged to the car, again!!!
We're off to a 2 year olds party in a few mins, all that cake and chocolate and crisps and pizza and................................ HELP!!!! lol

Good on you for not giving in, I had a custard cream biscuit this morning so I'm not best pleased with myself. I'm finding it really hard to get back into since the hols, I just want to pick all day.
Well the boys have been at pre-school this morning but they wanted nanny not me to pick them up, charming hey, so one got dragged to the car, again!!!
We're off to a 2 year olds party in a few mins, all that cake and chocolate and crisps and pizza and................................ HELP!!!! lol

Lol custard cream making me chuckle! You will be fine with that in sure. But yeh so hard not to snack!
I wish my boys went to pre-school lol just me!!

You won't eat any of thy food, the kids dribble all over it before you can eat it anyway lol

Hi Mememe and Martha,

Good luck with not having your consultant there to weight you. It just might be the extra push you need to feel in control of your destiny. And then when she comes back she'll know how amazing you are.

Hi again,

Battery died last night and just couldn't be bothered staying up any longer lol! I am struggling ever so slightly today had one of those days and i'm soo tired, usually turn to food and I can't :(

Don't know why I don't think i'll have a big loss just don't , worried my expectations are too high to :/ I'm so ridiculously impatient! x

Hi again,

Battery died last night and just couldn't be bothered staying up any longer lol! I am struggling ever so slightly today had one of those days and i'm soo tired, usually turn to food and I can't :(

Don't know why I don't think i'll have a big loss just don't , worried my expectations are too high to :/ I'm so ridiculously impatient! x

I hope you managed to keep to 100% being tired is a hard time not to reach for a pick me up x

well I can't wait for you to be weighed because you will be very surprised! Do you have an ideal figure you would like to lose in week 1?

Another bad night stomach wise. Can't wait to be sorted out grrrr
checked scales and not moved since yesterday but weigh day is tomorrow and stomach seems settled this morning so wait and see.

I dreamt about Martha's shakes all lined up in rows lol it's weird but I am comforted by uniformity so I think I'm going to organise all of my shakes and bars today instead of having them shoved in the cupboard.
make them more visible and hope the focus comes with it?

at home today as have to wait for a man to come and fit my new bathroom flooring. So cleaning again this morning (that's all I ever do) and keep to boys entertained - might give them a mop!

Need to go to the shops tomorrow as still haven't picked up oh Father's Day presents from the boys lol I'd kill him if he waited til theist minute for presents for me. Hypocrite yes but I'm allowed ;-)

hope everyone is having a good morning x

1st break of the day and I'm feeling very energised! 2nd litre of water almost finished!

think I'm going to treat myself to my 1st ever mix a mousse tonight for all the hard work I will be doing today lol

1st break of the day and I'm feeling very energised! 2nd litre of water almost finished!

think I'm going to treat myself to my 1st ever mix a mousse tonight for all the hard work I will be doing today lol

Let me know what you think I've nvr had it. Lmao @ you dreaming about my products xxx

Hi Martha,

Yesterday was a hungry day but today's been lots better.

How are you? How is everyone else?

Wish it would brighten up again. The gloomy weather here isn't really helping my mood.

On a positive note, I wore my size 18 cotton trousers today and they fit. I don't look like a sausage stuffed into them :) Result.

Yey! Good luck with the rest of your day Mememe. You're doing so well.

I love the inspiration reading these posts is giving me.

Well done kittyperry, must feel lovely fitting into the trousers. Your doing really well x

Just sitting down for my 1st shake of the day. Strawberry (or a change) full of crushed ice! Pretending its still warm outside lol

Well done kittyperry, must feel lovely fitting into the trousers. Your doing really well x

Thanks Mememe,

It's such a treat to slowly feel like I'm making actual progress that's visible. The scales are one thing, but wearing something I'd bought a while back and couldn't fit into is something else entirely. It's done wonders for my levels of motivation.

x

Hi Martha,

Yesterday was a hungry day but today's been lots better.

How are you? How is everyone else?

Wish it would brighten up again. The gloomy weather here isn't really helping my mood.

On a positive note, I wore my size 18 cotton trousers today and they fit. I don't look like a sausage stuffed into them :) Result.

Doing good kitty thanks hope your good too!

The weather is awful at the min hoping it will brighten up too!

Well done on getting into ur size 18's that's a great achievement I'm sure ur very proud xxx

Back