Step 1 Sole Source Stacey's journey to size 10 jeans!

Strawberry? Wow!! Lol how you feeling today? Did u get ur medication for the ibs yet? Xx

Yeh strawberry mmmm lol feeling good apart from the stomach.

got tablets again from dr but they aren't working yet. Started them too late because they had been thrown out.

hopefully sort out in a few days x

Yeh strawberry mmmm lol feeling good apart from the stomach.

got tablets again from dr but they aren't working yet. Started them too late because they had been thrown out.

hopefully sort out in a few days x

Hope u get some relief in the nxt day or so hun x

So I just organised all of my products lol

My bars are all organised and very prominent in my fridge and my shake sachets are on the kitchen side looking like mountains of strawberry with a hint of banana (thought I would be adventurous)

its going to take some ignoring to 'forget' about CD and cheat now. I also now have to admit to oh how much I spent which means he will have a fit if if doesn't get used!

Holding out til 5 to try my mix a mousse and then save my bar for this evening as my husband is off out with work so keep me occupied x

So I just organised all of my products lol

My bars are all organised and very prominent in my fridge and my shake sachets are on the kitchen side looking like mountains of strawberry with a hint of banana (thought I would be adventurous)

its going to take some ignoring to 'forget' about CD and cheat now. I also now have to admit to oh how much I spent which means he will have a fit if if doesn't get used!

Holding out til 5 to try my mix a mousse and then save my bar for this evening as my husband is off out with work so keep me occupied x

Lol I cnt have the bars in the fridge at all

Some consultants sell tins to keep the sachets in

Oh yes good idea space it out :) xxx

Lol I cnt have the bars in the fridge at all

Some consultants sell tins to keep the sachets in

Oh yes good idea space it out :) xxx

Why can't you have bars in the fridge? LoL

Im not quite sad enough to buy a special tin lol the box they come in will be fine.

how did Emily get on with her hearing test? X

Why can't you have bars in the fridge? LoL

Im not quite sad enough to buy a special tin lol the box they come in will be fine.

how did Emily get on with her hearing test? X

Loool I would buy the tin if used sachets I like stuff like that!

Cuz they are too hard and I don't like how they taste. I keep mine in the cupboard lol

She has a little fluid in her right ear but all tests were fine they are going to see her again in November as hearing tends to worsen in the winter so we'll see. I only go on about her hearing as mums hearing is awful and I wore a hearing aid my whole childhood so it's defo in the family but they just want to keep an eye on her incase it continues or gets worse.

Thank you for asking :)

Xxxx

Loool I would buy the tin if used sachets I like stuff like that!

Cuz they are too hard and I don't like how they taste. I keep mine in the cupboard lol

She has a little fluid in her right ear but all tests were fine they are going to see her again in November as hearing tends to worsen in the winter so we'll see. I only go on about her hearing as mums hearing is awful and I wore a hearing aid my whole childhood so it's defo in the family but they just want to keep an eye on her incase it continues or gets worse.

Thank you for asking :)

Xxxx

Ha ha saddo! Although I have a lovely decorative box I was thinking of using - it matches my kitchen ha ha
Bars last longer when they have been in the fridge yum! I got some lemon ones to try too?

Oh bless I hope doesn't cause her any pain. We go for similar thing for Rhys. Hopefully his next appointment in August he will be discharged. His ear drums are pushed back? We thought he had an issue with hearing but turns out he just has a particularly deep voice (oh always has had apparently) whereas Owen likes to go higher lOl

weve had to go back and forth for similar reasons to you oh family have issues with hearing and when they were born Owen had a large 'skin tag' type thing on his ear that had to be removed with surgery so they were cautious with the both of them but fingers crossed all seems to be fine!

i hope Emily doesn't have any problems bless her x

Last edited:
Ha ha saddo! Although I have a lovely decorative box I was thinking of using - it matches my kitchen ha ha
Bars last longer when they have been in the fridge yum! I got some lemon ones to try too?

Oh bless I hope doesn't cause her any pain. We go for similar thing for Rhys. Hopefully his next appointment in August he will be discharged. His ear drums are pushed back? We thought he had an issue with hearing but turns out he just has a particularly deep voice (oh always has had apparently) whereas Owen likes to go higher lOl

weve had to go back and forth for similar reasons to you oh family have issues with hearing and when they were born Owen had a large 'skin tag' type thing on his ear that had to be removed with surgery so they were cautious with the both of them but fingers crossed all seems to be fine!

i hope Emily doesn't have any problems bless her x

Lol gd idea!! Use that then :)

Not fond of the lemon they taste salty to me

Hopefully he gets discharged as you say! Glad all is fine with him now.

I hope em escapes it too lol

What's ur day bn like then?? Xxx

I hope you managed to keep to 100% being tired is a hard time not to reach for a pick me up x

well I can't wait for you to be weighed because you will be very surprised! Do you have an ideal figure you would like to lose in week 1?

I did :D I've been 100% for almost 5 days! Feeling ridiculously proud :p

I expect 5-7 (hopefully) would like 10 because I always want a bit more lol and would be ecstatic for 12lb as it would take me into the 16's but I am not expecting that one little bit! Only time will tell and anything is a pound in the right direction eh? :) x

I did :D I've been 100% for almost 5 days! Feeling ridiculously proud :p

I expect 5-7 (hopefully) would like 10 because I always want a bit more lol and would be ecstatic for 12lb as it would take me into the 16's but I am not expecting that one little bit! Only time will tell and anything is a pound in the right direction eh? :) x

Your doing so well! Almost weigh in time and I predict a 12lb loss! X

Any good? Mix a mousse?

Xxx

last night was a right off. Prob with stomach again and ended up in bed at 7 when put boys down. Going to weigh this morning but not expecting much with all the ups and downs this week x

how you doing? X

last night was a right off. Prob with stomach again and ended up in bed at 7 when put boys down. Going to weigh this morning but not expecting much with all the ups and downs this week x

how you doing? X

Really drained by the sounds of things stace

Let us know how weigh in goes :)

I'm not doing too bad hun had a really hungry day yesterday but I've only bn awake 40 mins so not sure how today will go. I do have stuff to do today which should take my mind off being hungry

Hope you have a great day Xx

Really drained by the sounds of things stace

Let us know how weigh in goes :)

I'm not doing too bad hun had a really hungry day yesterday but I've only bn awake 40 mins so not sure how today will go. I do have stuff to do today which should take my mind off being hungry

Hope you have a great day Xx

Yeah I am really drained. You know what it like then everything is worse!

yeh will let you know as soon as weigh. Giving my body time to settle lol.

Hunger is prob because you ate last week hey? But your the person I know can do this! And you have to be stronger than the husband ;-) lol

hope you have a great day too xxx

Yeah I am really drained. You know what it like then everything is worse!

yeh will let you know as soon as weigh. Giving my body time to settle lol.

Hunger is prob because you ate last week hey? But your the person I know can do this! And you have to be stronger than the husband ;-) lol

hope you have a great day too xxx

Oh defo stronger lol I have all you lot to answer to that's y it's not so easy for me to give in. Honestly anytime I feel close to eating I think no! I will not be telling those guys I've eaten and I'm not lying so il just drink water and get on with it lol I'm grateful for that added pressure as it makes me think and make the right decision.

Yes let ur body settle! Lol

Everything is worse when ur drained. It's an effort just to breathe lol but I do hope you feel better. Is it normal for the meds to take so long so start working? IBS is the worse. Do you get it in the way of an inflamed stomach? I nvr have the issue of toilet problems but my stomach gets inflamed and its awful! Light headed no hunger at all and it's usually brought on by stress for me duno about you.

Xxx

Oh defo stronger lol I have all you lot to answer to that's y it's not so easy for me to give in. Honestly anytime I feel close to eating I think no! I will not be telling those guys I've eaten and I'm not lying so il just drink water and get on with it lol I'm grateful for that added pressure as it makes me think and make the right decision.

Yes let ur body settle! Lol

Everything is worse when ur drained. It's an effort just to breathe lol but I do hope you feel better. Is it normal for the meds to take so long so start working? IBS is the worse. Do you get it in the way of an inflamed stomach? I nvr have the issue of toilet problems but my stomach gets inflamed and its awful! Light headed no hunger at all and it's usually brought on by stress for me duno about you.

Xxx

Youve just come so far. To give in now is not an option! Keep strong til holidays ;-) your husband is very naughty though and you should've burnt his pizza ;-)
yeh this site is what makes it possible to keep going on this diet (wether 100% days or not)

I was admitted to hospital just before Xmas as emergency as I was in agony. Couldn't stand up and when I did pain would come which would literally drop me to the floor.
Prob was though that I was actually ill just in pain so I've had ultrasounds, bloods etc and the dr told me that they treat as IBS until further investigation. I'm on the urgent list for the hospital but still not been seen. The mess dr gave me work to a degree if I take them as soon as any problems (literally within hour) otherwise they are a bit pointless but I take them incase they can help.

i cant find a pattern to when it happens but can lat from a day or two too weeks. stomach goes huge and no hunger at all I feel very sick sometimes and I switch between my toilet habits but literally within hours so I think that's why get so drained an down too as cant really leave the house either.
Maybe this time was because I was unwell Monday? Sometimes it's TOTM (since having stomach probs I am all over the place) but not same everytime.

Feel drained today but just because you know how it is just fed up. But I've had lots of water this morning and nothing happened so hopefully that's the end of it an a good nights sleep will be all I need now.

anyway new day!! Going to be a great day!!

just weighed and ive lost 5lb. Not the best loss but considering everything this week in happy!

im going to treat today as Day 1 again as my body been all over the place and big ha all my products this week either.

so day 1, 100 % again x

Youve just come so far. To give in now is not an option! Keep strong til holidays ;-) your husband is very naughty though and you should've burnt his pizza ;-)
yeh this site is what makes it possible to keep going on this diet (wether 100% days or not)

I was admitted to hospital just before Xmas as emergency as I was in agony. Couldn't stand up and when I did pain would come which would literally drop me to the floor.
Prob was though that I was actually ill just in pain so I've had ultrasounds, bloods etc and the dr told me that they treat as IBS until further investigation. I'm on the urgent list for the hospital but still not been seen. The mess dr gave me work to a degree if I take them as soon as any problems (literally within hour) otherwise they are a bit pointless but I take them incase they can help.

i cant find a pattern to when it happens but can lat from a day or two too weeks. stomach goes huge and no hunger at all I feel very sick sometimes and I switch between my toilet habits but literally within hours so I think that's why get so drained an down too as cant really leave the house either.
Maybe this time was because I was unwell Monday? Sometimes it's TOTM (since having stomach probs I am all over the place) but not same everytime.

Feel drained today but just because you know how it is just fed up. But I've had lots of water this morning and nothing happened so hopefully that's the end of it an a good nights sleep will be all I need now.

anyway new day!! Going to be a great day!!

just weighed and ive lost 5lb. Not the best loss but considering everything this week in happy!

im going to treat today as Day 1 again as my body been all over the place and big ha all my products this week either.

so day 1, 100 % again x

Jeez stace you have really been through the mill

Sounds awful and hopefully you get seen really soon!!

5lb is fantastic! What is that in total now?

Day one! :) ur gonna have a fab week huni. Take it easy.

Lol I nvr cooked his pizza lol but I sat nxt to him when he was eating it and sniffed it lmao.

I will stay strong I promise :) thinking of coming off plan on the 28th but I figure if I make it to the 26th il be doing well. I most likely will stick it out to the 28th because I've got the products up to then. Il be baking nxt week and the week after which will be testing lol but I've the recipe down to a tee so there's no need to taste.

I will do it tho I have this thing in my head that pushes me through! My sis sent me a pic today of her loss already and I can really notice I'm so proud of her

Xxxx

Jeez stace you have really been through the mill

Sounds awful and hopefully you get seen really soon!!

5lb is fantastic! What is that in total now?

Day one! :) ur gonna have a fab week huni. Take it easy.

Lol I nvr cooked his pizza lol but I sat nxt to him when he was eating it and sniffed it lmao.

I will stay strong I promise :) thinking of coming off plan on the 28th but I figure if I make it to the 26th il be doing well. I most likely will stick it out to the 28th because I've got the products up to then. Il be baking nxt week and the week after which will be testing lol but I've the recipe down to a tee so there's no need to taste.

I will do it tho I have this thing in my head that pushes me through! My sis sent me a pic today of her loss already and I can really notice I'm so proud of her

Xxxx

It will all e sorted. Just never ill so when I am it's nightmare lol

Tge total is........5lb!! Lol remember I put the last loss back on :-(

Personally coming off plan a couple of days before would be a good idea. You never know how you will be eating 'normal' food and you don't want to start your holiday with a bad tummy!

ha ha a good sniff helps loads, it's much better than trying to avoi it mmmmm

thats fab with your sister! She must notice too then x

I'm feeling very hungry so just tried the lemon bar - omg adding that to the 'Devils food' list! Vile. I have 10 bars! Lol luckily though my CDC said i could change what I didn't like and I have enough other products to keep me going - really though that would be a winner. I love lemon :-(

so know I have a strawberry mousse chilling - I hope to god it's nice!!!

Back