Step 1 Sole Source Stacey's journey to size 10 jeans!

Yes I do, but I love eating, hahaha xx so going to have a nice cuppa now.
How's ur evening been? I caught up with the water 4 litres by 8 :) xx

Yes I do, but I love eating, hahaha xx so going to have a nice cuppa now.
How's ur evening been? I caught up with the water 4 litres by 8 :) xx

I think it's obvious we all like eating lol

Well done on the water!

ive been 100% today. But easier as been so hot don't fancy eating anyway lol

I still have a bad headache though :-( hope it's gone by morning x

Hey everybody, managed 6 pints today and reckon that's all I'm getting down me! Weather had been weird today so hopefully that's what's causing your headache Stacey! Well done dani on resisting takeaway, jus think bout it like its not that your never gonna have a takeaway again, once diet is sorted you can have one then!!
Roll on morning for weigh in!!! Lol

Hey everybody, managed 6 pints today and reckon that's all I'm getting down me! Weather had been weird today so hopefully that's what's causing your headache Stacey! Well done dani on resisting takeaway, jus think bout it like its not that your never gonna have a takeaway again, once diet is sorted you can have one then!!
Roll on morning for weigh in!!! Lol

Well done on the water! That's more than you were drinking!
yeh think the headache is just this muggy weather. It's still so hot here!

weigh in! Woo hoo! Lol

You don't have to say, it's no bother, but where do you live, out of curiosity?!
But yeah fingers crossed all round for a good weigh in!! I've never ever managed 6 pints in one day so I'm quite pleased, thanx for challenge Stacey!!!! X

You don't have to say, it's no bother, but where do you live, out of curiosity?!
But yeah fingers crossed all round for a good weigh in!! I've never ever managed 6 pints in one day so I'm quite pleased, thanx for challenge Stacey!!!! X

Lol I live just outside of Cardiff. How about you?

the challenge helps us all! Very excited lol

I live lincolnshire! This challenge is fab, I've had no urge to nibble today, whether its waiting for weigh in or just not wanting to let the team down, so excited!!

I stayed strong girls, just thinking of weighing with u all in the morning :)
Good luck xxxxx

That's brilliant. I hope I'm as strong when I join the challenge with you all tomorrow.
All I've managed today is the nearly 4 litres of water. Got a bit more to drink and it will be 4.5l for the day.

And one tip for not eating - do online shopping [even if only looking] instead. Plan all the lovely things you'll be able to wear once the weight comes off.

I'm okay my love plodding on today :) can't wait until I'm able to eat nxt week lol but apart from that I'm counting down the days to holiday :)

Sounds like you've had a good day. Ur doing well xxx

Must be hard knowing its just around the corner! But just a few more days and you can start your holidays by treating Emily and you to your lunch and movie! Xxx

Back