Step 1 Sole Source Stacey's journey to size 10 jeans!

Must be hard knowing its just around the corner! But just a few more days and you can start your holidays by treating Emily and you to your lunch and movie! Xxx

That's right stace she can't wait. She has a bday party on Saturday too and we are having lunch with my sis this sat as its her bday too decided on an open sandwich to take me out of ketosis and il stick on plan the rest of the day then stick to coke zero and vodka when out so not going crazy on calories x x

I'm so glad to be in Ketosis. Really worried as have a party on Sunday. People will keep offering food and these aren't close friends that I can then explain my diet to. Tips to navigate would be helpful.

Kitty, here's some tips...

Have a sachet before you go and make sure you're tanked up with water.

Take a bar that is chopped up so you can nibble.

Refuse food by saying that you've just eaten a large meal. Refuse alcohol by driving there!

If there is plain chicken or salad type things then sure you'd be ok with them. Probably better to not have anything.

Good luck! X

Day 3

23 Days to go!

Weight - 14st 4lbs - STS (total loss challenge -3lbs)

Not happy!!

Sorry ladies but foul mood here today. Been up literally all night and a busy day ahead an exhausted. My STS hasn't helped but I think that may be a combination of 0 sleep and I only drank 4 litres yesterday and usually drink 5 plus it was so hot I should've drank even more.

cant wait to see what you ladies have lost this morning!

Day 2

21 days til hols

14.4 -3pounds :)

Keep going, be happy. U won't lose everyday and u had a big loss yesterday :) just remember that some people on other diets lose that in a week :)

My water challenge to keep me busy is going to be 3 litres by 1 xx

Good luck ladies :)

Morning Stacey. Just weighed and have lost 2lb, although thats just what Id previously put on from last consultant weigh in so back where I started really at 12 stone!! Had crap nite too, last nite I'd probably been asleep about an hour and I woke up with a splitting headache and feeling sick, it was horrible. Then I remembered the last time I did manage 4 pints of water that happened!! Think cos I'm not used to drinking alot it was too much for me. Think today I'll start back lower and try to gradually increase amount each day etc to get used to it all!!!!
Don't be too down on staying the same, think, if you were to lose the 4lb each week then your probably going to have a 1lb loss every other day, so keep fingers crossed it comes tomorrow!! And on a positive note, its not a gain!!!

Day 2

21 days til hols

14.4 -3pounds :)

Keep going, be happy. U won't lose everyday and u had a big loss yesterday :) just remember that some people on other diets lose that in a week :)

My water challenge to keep me busy is going to be 3 litres by 1 xx

Good luck ladies :)

Fantastic Dani!!

same as me yesterday. Funny as same start weight? LoL

Im over it now and downing my 1st litre! Loving this challenge xxx

Morning Stacey. Just weighed and have lost 2lb, although thats just what Id previously put on from last consultant weigh in so back where I started really at 12 stone!! Had crap nite too, last nite I'd probably been asleep about an hour and I woke up with a splitting headache and feeling sick, it was horrible. Then I remembered the last time I did manage 4 pints of water that happened!! Think cos I'm not used to drinking alot it was too much for me. Think today I'll start back lower and try to gradually increase amount each day etc to get used to it all!!!!
Don't be too down on staying the same, think, if you were to lose the 4lb each week then your probably going to have a 1lb loss every other day, so keep fingers crossed it comes tomorrow!! And on a positive note, its not a gain!!!

well done Lucy! 2lb is fantastic! And who cares when it was from its gone now ;-)

Sorry to hear you we're unwell (smack on wrist for me) lol it may just be that you don't need as much water as i do. See how you do after today of 100% and just 2.5 litres instead.

yeh my head is out of my backside now lol and I'm excited for the day and to weigh tomorrow - they will be less by morning!!! Gggrrrrr lol xxx

Stace don't worry hun you can't lose everyday I know I nvr do and I've days when I stay the same and all of a sudden I drop a few pounds over night so don't get disheartened because its normal :)

Hope your day goes in easy for you huni I can imagine you have had quite a night.

Stay focused and drink water it's very hard to do when your so tired but look how you have started this great positive thing? Ur doing so well so concentrate on the positives and not to much on the negatives xxx

You don't need a smack on the wrist, it was nice for someone to be there to encourage me to to something! But no I don't reckon I do need loads of water, I had been having good losses on only 2 pints a day so we'll see how it goes! I'll aim for 3 pints today and if I manage more then bonus.

You'll def have a 1lb loss tomorrow at least if you stay 100% i know for sure!!!! ;)

Stace don't worry hun you can't lose everyday I know I nvr do and I've days when I stay the same and all of a sudden I drop a few pounds over night so don't get disheartened because its normal :)

Hope your day goes in easy for you huni I can imagine you have had quite a night.

Stay focused and drink water it's very hard to do when your so tired but look how you have started this great positive thing? Ur doing so well so concentrate on the positives and not to much on the negatives xxx

Thanks Martha, the sts wouldn't of bothered me if wasn't so tired I think lol

Water is on the go!

forgot to ask sorry. Did you weigh yesterday? X

You don't need a smack on the wrist, it was nice for someone to be there to encourage me to to something! But no I don't reckon I do need loads of water, I had been having good losses on only 2 pints a day so we'll see how it goes! I'll aim for 3 pints today and if I manage more then bonus.

You'll def have a 1lb loss tomorrow at least if you stay 100% i know for sure!!!! ;)

well the positive is you know you don't need to set up camp on the loo! LoL

any loss tomorrow would be amazing! X

Thanks Martha, the sts wouldn't of bothered me if wasn't so tired I think lol

Water is on the go!

forgot to ask sorry. Did you weigh yesterday? X

I did weigh yesterday I was roughly 5lb lighter than last week so I'm pleased however TOTM and me eating to get out of ketosis on saturday may undo that by next week so not getting my hopes up too much lol at least it's less than a week until nxt next weigh in il be 100% bar the 1 meal on Saturday and we shall see where I am by weds.

I know what you mean. Tiredness can just ruin everything.

Xx

Yeah thank god for that, wasn't the nicest of experiences. lol
Def a loss tomorrow I can feel it!!!

Wow!! Go you!! Well one day won't undo all that at all.

you are going to have a great weigh in next week!

Tiredness def not help but keep busy! Might get boys McDonald's today just so that I don't have to cook! Lol

Wow!! Go you!! Well one day won't undo all that at all.

you are going to have a great weigh in next week!

Tiredness def not help but keep busy! Might get boys McDonald's today just so that I don't have to cook! Lol

Haha that's fine aslong as you don't nibble ;p

Thanks hun I hope so xx

So Day 1 of the Challenge for me :)

Start weight - 12st 13 3/4 lbs [I know I should just say 13 st but the victory of being in the 12 st zone is too much to resist]

So far, have only had my chocolate shake. Sipping my first 1.5 litre of water. I've got a giant coke bottle on my work table which I shall refill to get my 4.5 litres for the day.

Good luck everyone. Stacey, this is a brilliant challenge. Thank you for posting it.

So Day 1 of the Challenge for me :)

Start weight - 12st 13 3/4 lbs [I know I should just say 13 st but the victory of being in the 12 st zone is too much to resist]

So far, have only had my chocolate shake. Sipping my first 1.5 litre of water. I've got a giant coke bottle on my work table which I shall refill to get my 4.5 litres for the day.

Good luck everyone. Stacey, this is a brilliant challenge. Thank you for posting it.

Morning, I only weigh in whole numbers so you weigh 12st 13lbs and that's a huge achievement to be in the 12's. well done!!!!

just remember that you may not need that much water. Lucy doesn't it makes her unwell. Personally 5-6 is ideal for me.

good luck today x

Back