Step 1 Sole Source Stacey's journey to size 10 jeans!

Hey everyone, sorry to hear still no loss Stacey, in thinking, last time it was my TOTM I didn't lose any weight that week but then lost 6lb the following week, so it'll sort itself out!! I weighed this morning and I'm still the same too!! Only managed to drink 1 pint yesterday which really isn't good, just had far too much the day before that I couldn't stomach it!! Have a good day guys!!!

Hey everyone, sorry to hear still no loss Stacey, in thinking, last time it was my TOTM I didn't lose any weight that week but then lost 6lb the following week, so it'll sort itself out!! I weighed this morning and I'm still the same too!! Only managed to drink 1 pint yesterday which really isn't good, just had far too much the day before that I couldn't stomach it!! Have a good day guys!!!

Hi Lucy!

thanks for that. Makes a lot of sense and I'm holding on for my loss!!!

Youve got to get your watt balance right. Drank too much lost weight but felt unwell. But too little and scales don't move.

hipe you manage 2.5 litres today. Scales will move tomorrow then guaranteed xxx

Woop whoop!!!! Mini success again!

my husband just called and asked if fancied Chinese and bottle wine tonight as hectic week and wanted to chill out with movie. I didn't really answer.

ive jut text him to say no to both and please not ask me again as I don't think I have the willpower to refuse again loL !!

Well done mememe xx that is a victory in itself xx

my husband just called and asked if fancied Chinese and bottle wine tonight as hectic week and wanted to chill out with movie. I didn't really answer.

ive jut text him to say no to both and please not ask me again as I don't think I have the willpower to refuse again loL !!

Well done Stacey!!! Its a nightmare, although I have to say my hubby is quite competitive and has always been lighter than me. I'm only about 16lb heavier than him at the minute so he's cutting back 'to help me' which is great, but I think he afraid of being the fatter one secretly lol. He's been very supportive too, I have to say ;-) you're going great. Goo luck for the weekend xxx

Well done Stacey!!! Its a nightmare, although I have to say my hubby is quite competitive and has always been lighter than me. I'm only about 16lb heavier than him at the minute so he's cutting back 'to help me' which is great, but I think he afraid of being the fatter one secretly lol. He's been very supportive too, I have to say ;-) you're going great. Goo luck for the weekend xxx

isnt it funny how this has pleased me so much lol it's just saying no to food yet it's a victory! Lol

My husband is really supportive bless but he doesn't like seeing me unhappy and he inadvertently makes it easier for me to cheat lol.

he lost a few stone a few years ago and runs 4 times a week. He eats salad for lunch every day. Rarely drinks so he can have occasional take always and be fine ( he never usually wants one)

i am about a stone ad a half heavier than him and can stil remember when my weight was creeping up and his was coming down and we flipped and he was lighter! God I hate that lol

We are very lucky to have supportive husbands. Half the battle x

Well done u on the water and saying no!!!
13s here u come :)

Well done u on the water and saying no!!!
13s here u come :)

I'm so excited!!! I hope to god those scales move in the morning. Weekends are the hardest (just two of us as boa be with my mum) or I don't know how long my willpower will last! LoL

More water!! ;-)

Such a great job stace. Have an early night and rest those lbs away :) x

Back