Step 1 Sole Source Stacey's journey to size 10 jeans!

Right, I can't cope now. I need something. It's Chinese or toast so I'm going to go for the toast!

i know it's not ideal but its what I need right now.

Noooooo!!!! I'm the same today Stacey! I've just had a salad with a bit of cheese and ham, better than the toast that I really wanted!! You'll regret it so much after you've had it x

Sorry ladies its done! I am absolutely evil and there is no option to go to bed. I needed it lol

Aww well. Could have been worse stace, you'll get back to it tomorrow :) my problem is that I crave carbs when I'm ovulating Nd for the week before TOTM which is 2 weeks put of every 4. I could kill for bread every day. Chocolate (which I ate a lot of) I wouldn't mind if I never tasted it again lol x

Yep same here. Mid month and the the week of.

could eat carbs by the bucket load! Get all my boys whipped out and lose weight lol

Hey Stacey, same boat here today. I had a run in with a fruit shortcake biscuit, and another and another and one more!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Stacey, same boat here today. I had a run in with a fruit shortcake biscuit, and another and another and one more!!!!!!!!!!

Lool. I like how u described it lool.

I've been at work most of the day, not had much time to get on. And obviously the time I did have spare I've been stuffing my face!! lol. Anything in particular that made you wanna eat? Oh is doing a car boot tomorrow and then he said hes gonna order a kebab once he gets home, they don't help at all do they!

I've been at work most of the day, not had much time to get on. And obviously the time I did have spare I've been stuffing my face!! lol. Anything in particular that made you wanna eat? Oh is doing a car boot tomorrow and then he said hes gonna order a kebab once he gets home, they don't help at all do they!

For me it's just TOTM still looming! And just had enough and caved!

anything made you? Or just one of those days?

aww that's cruel of him lol tell him he will get fat ;-) take yourself off out?

Yeah think I just had a craving 4 something, anything and biscuit barrel kept looking at me!!
Im off 2 cinema tomorrow nite with a friend but I reckon he'll order before I go, then to top it off my friend asked if I fancied going for something to eat first, she knows I'm on this diet so don't know what she's playing at, lol.

Well can't you go to cinema earlier and instead of dinner afternoon coffee's? Your friend can have a treat and you can be good ? ;-)

what you going to see? I know irrelevant but I'm nosey lol

Good plan however she's at a kids party in day and not free until evening!!
Going to see the one with Will Smith and his son is it called after earth or something! Sounds good that I don't even know what it's called!!!

Good plan however she's at a kids party in day and not free until evening!!
Going to see the one with Will Smith and his son is it called after earth or something! Sounds good that I don't even know what it's called!!!

I see. Well then going to have to just tell her NO! Maybe she is testing you ;-)

that does look good. I want to see that brad Pitt one too.

i watched a good film last night but don't know the name of it and I posted it in here last night too lol

Back