Step 1 Sole Source Stacey's journey to size 10 jeans!

Yeah brad Pitt one does look really good, oh wants to see that, is it out yet? I saw you'd had a crazy moment and decided to stay up late watching films!! Lol

Yeah brad Pitt one does look really good, oh wants to see that, is it out yet? I saw you'd had a crazy moment and decided to stay up late watching films!! Lol

Im sure it came out today?

yeh lol all this TOTM rubbish! I need sleep but can't sleep and then get overly hyper and just can't chill out lol like a big kid ;-)

Then diet don't help either does it!?
Its so hard, the temptation of food is so hard yet the need to get slim should be enough. If I'd not eaten stuff today I may well have been in the 11's tomorrow but I bet I've ruined that now. What are we doing to ourselves?

Then diet don't help either does it!?
Its so hard, the temptation of food is so hard yet the need to get slim should be enough. If I'd not eaten stuff today I may well have been in the 11's tomorrow but I bet I've ruined that now. What are we doing to ourselves?

You can't be so hard on yourself. We can't flick a switch and stop doing what we did to get this size. It takes time. Some people click quicker than others.

i think the same as in I want to be slim more than I want toast but then before i know it I've eaten it. My bigger concern will come when I decide to stop trying!

We are both going to get up tomorrow and focus and plan the day ahead! We are both going to be say at te end of the day we were 100%! Yes it's a weekend, yes we go out but we can do it!

lets do it and see if we die or wake up Sunday morning happy? Lol x

Love the way you say before you know it you've eaten it, it's sooooo true!! Lol.
Yes new day, new 100% start tomorrow!! And yes we'll still be happy but we could be so much happier!
Any your not going to stop trying, we're all in this together and you will be in those size 10's, you'll do it!!

Hey Mememe just found this thread searching for inspiration! I'm week 13 now and lost 3st 4lbs need to lose another 2 and a half stone to get me to goal of 11 stone I'm 5ft 8in. I do go off plan every sat night though ;)

Hi well done so far :) I stay away from the food with carbs but do allow myself a bottle of wine every sat night it just keeps me going knowing I can have a nice salad and few glasses of wine once a week!

Right Stacey and Lucy...

Hope you're focused today. No more excuses. You're sabotaging your losses for a bit of quick gratification that inevitably makes you feel very guilty, so don't do it. You also have less than 3 weeks to go, to do your best before going on holiday.

You control your body and what goes into it. You are stronger than the urges. You are in control.,. You are in control... You are in control... Say phrase out loud and often!

Stacey... Get some prawns, ham, plain chicken. If you're going to eat something, make it protein!

Lucy, you do the same as Stacey but get rid of the biscuit barrel (or fill it with chicken!)

Does that sound stern enough? Sorry!!! Consider yourselves told off :)

Stay strong honeybuns

X

Hi well done so far :) I stay away from the food with carbs but do allow myself a bottle of wine every sat night it just keeps me going knowing I can have a nice salad and few glasses of wine once a week!

Excellent losses well done! Thanks for the advice x

Right Stacey and Lucy...

Hope you're focused today. No more excuses. You're sabotaging your losses for a bit of quick gratification that inevitably makes you feel very guilty, so don't do it. You also have less than 3 weeks to go, to do your best before going on holiday.

You control your body and what goes into it. You are stronger than the urges. You are in control.,. You are in control... You are in control... Say phrase out loud and often!

Stacey... Get some prawns, ham, plain chicken. If you're going to eat something, make it protein!

Lucy, you do the same as Stacey but get rid of the biscuit barrel (or fill it with chicken!)

Stay strong honeybuns

X

That was a full on telling off! I have to say I did burst out laughing when you said sorry! LoL

i love chicken so am going to pick up plain chicken breasts today and have one a day on stand bye. If I don't eat it oh can have for sandwiches!

thank you for the reality check! It is very helpful and kind of you to take the time to kick our butts! And very much appreciated!

Today will be 100% and I will only eat chicken if I need to eat something. It is self sabotage and I don't understand why? But i will get there. 3 weeks is not a lot of time at all and I will be devastated come holiday if haven't lost anything x

Sorry, once again!

I know how frustrating it is and how hard it is. I remember last time i did CD i was pigging out on fruit n fibre cereal. fruit n flaming fibre! every time had it thereafter I had a wee chuckle to myself. looked like something out of a zombie film, devouring humans!!!! I remember my CDs face when i told her. it was like 'of all the things you could have eaten...'

I have hypnosis type tracks/podcasts on my iPod that I listen to, which might have helped me be more focused, not sure, but something is working fir me at the moment. Maybe worth a try?!

Good luck today chick :)

Sending hugs ( instead of a kick in the butt!)

X

lol, trying to make it a joke else I'll probably just sit and cry. :( How are you doing?

I know what u mean xx diet wise ATM I am easily persuaded :( need the strength to just say no. In comparison to being at my moms house with all my bros n sis and my own house it's a lot harder but need to keep reminding myself. Work my but off n Christmas Eve ill b done. So can eat on Xmas day :)

Right Stacey and Lucy...

Stay strong honeybuns

X

Yes Sir, chicken Sir, remove biscuit barrel Sir!!!! lol, thats sooo funny.
Think weve been well and truly told off!! Thanks, think I needed that!!
Well weighed this morning and surprise surprise I'm still 12 stone, could have been another gain after yesterday so I suppose thats a bonus really! Ive actually woken again really craving everything, but going to be strong, am so desperate to see the 11 stone zone very soon!!
Hope everyone else is ok, you weighed yet Stacey?

Afternoon ladies

13st 12 today -4

BUT I always lose after drinking and then put on the next day, and I've got the munchies today and thinking of a Chinese tonight xx

hey kittyperry,

just had a look at exante and they have basically the same things as cambridge products. i'm just wondering if you're allowed the pasta product on the vlcd. wouldn't that take you out of ketosis?

xx

Hi Floss,

Sorry wasn't online at all yesterday. No, the pasta doesn't take you of the ketosis and you can have that just the same as the shake or the soup or the bar on the plan.

So far so good for me. Will keep everyone posted on how the diet is working out.

On day 2 of the challenge - yesterday, I did 100%

I'm really pleased. No cheats whatsoever. Not even a tiny bit. And I drank 3.5 litres of water and got some exercise walking. Feeling fabulous at the moment. And since I began the challenge - the scales this morning showed 2lbs off. So really pleased.

Yes Sir, chicken Sir, remove biscuit barrel Sir!!!! lol, thats sooo funny.
Think weve been well and truly told off!! Thanks, think I needed that!!
Well weighed this morning and surprise surprise I'm still 12 stone, could have been another gain after yesterday so I suppose thats a bonus really! Ive actually woken again really craving everything, but going to be strong, am so desperate to see the 11 stone zone very soon!!
Hope everyone else is ok, you weighed yet Stacey?

sorry, just got back on been hectic day so far!

That 12 is not moving hey! LoL

a STS again for me today too! It's a surprise for me that it wasn't a gain too as I also had a couple of bottles of beer!!

if your 100% today you will get there tomorrow I think! I've no chance at the minute I've swollen like a bloody water balloon because still haven't got TOTM losing my marbles! Once that's here it will start to fall as I will lose all water again

Hope your having a good day xx.

Afternoon ladies

13st 12 today -4

BUT I always lose after drinking and then put on the next day, and I've got the munchies today and thinking of a Chinese tonight xx

Go you Dani!!!! Wel done hun. You will be good today and your weight will drop again. You won't have Chinese as that means I can have one!!! Lol

sorry, just got back on been hectic day so far!

That 12 is not moving hey! LoL

a STS again for me today too! It's a surprise for me that it wasn't a gain too as I also had a couple of bottles of beer!!

if your 100% today you will get there tomorrow I think! I've no chance at the minute I've swollen like a bloody water balloon because still haven't got TOTM losing my marbles! Once that's here it will start to fall as I will lose all water again

Hope your having a good day xx.

No the scales seem to love the 12stone!!! Fingers crossed for tomorrow, we can but hope. lol.
My consultant did say there have been a few unexpected pregnancies on this diet as it does mess with your ovulation, lets hope it does happen soon then!

No the scales seem to love the 12stone!!! Fingers crossed for tomorrow, we can but hope. lol.
My consultant did say there have been a few unexpected pregnancies on this diet as it does mess with your ovulation, lets hope it does happen soon then!

Does happen soon? As in be pregnant or get into the 12's? Lol

Seriously? Wow. One of the things I want after losing weight is to be able to conceive. Hope that happens for me. TOTM soon. No sign of it yet - now you've got my hopes up. Would be amazing if it happened so early in the plan.

Back