Step 1 Sole Source Stacey's journey to size 10 jeans!

Hahah sorry ladies, I didn't know I sent the massage.

I back to to what u was I 2nd weight in, 14.3!
Gutted but it's my own fault.

So new week and I havnt got any plans this weekend so no alcohol = me being good!
Xx

Hahah sorry ladies, I didn't know I sent the massage.

I back to to what u was I 2nd weight in, 14.3!
Gutted but it's my own fault.

So new week and I havnt got any plans this weekend so no alcohol = me being good!
Xx

Hi Dani,

Good luck with this week. At least you know clearly what you did wrong and how to not do it again if possible. Before I know I used to eat and drink and not really think of the consequences of my choices. Now I'm super conscious of what goes into my mouth. So if the weight goes up or stays the same, I know why. It makes the way I'm looking at food a lot more objective.

Thank u,

I've got to do it this week, because I'm not playing for another week and then being naughty.

So I have 17 days to get to 17 pounds, ha xx

You can do it. Just keep totally focused on being 100%

You both, well me too, but we gotta be 100% no cheating if that target is gonna be possible guys!!!!

You both, well me too, but we gotta be 100% no cheating if that target is gonna be possible guys!!!!

You mean I can't do the usual of a couple of days before wonder why I haven't lost any weight? LOl

Today is a 100% day!!!

how u doing today? X

Hey Stacey, no afraid you got to do 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We really can do this, and I've done this so far so it is possible. I've had 3 smarties today but threw the left over food straight in bin and thought this isn't making my scales go up!! That was quite an achievement for me cos I usually pick alot!!

Hey Stacey, no afraid you got to do 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We really can do this, and I've done this so far so it is possible. I've had 3 smarties today but threw the left over food straight in bin and thought this isn't making my scales go up!! That was quite an achievement for me cos I usually pick alot!!

Well done to you! I actually made boys dinner that I don't like to make sure I didn't make a little extra lol

On my 3rd litre. Hoping to do 5 today? Min 4 litres.

I just had my peanut bar and it was lovely and really has filled me up! I hope I get that grumbling belly again tonight. I find it weirdly helpful as makes me feel I'm doing something right lol

Yes you've already lost 2stine haven't you. Can't let all that hard work got to waste Lucy!

So targets are

Dani - 17lb in 17 days
me - 21lb in 19 days

Whats your target?

Dani your going to be like the bionic woman before you finish!

HAHAHAHA! Bionic women does not come to mind, eating machine is more like it xx

Having a good day today, just finishing my 4 litre :)

How's every1 else day been xx

HAHAHAHA! Bionic women does not come to mind, eating machine is more like it xx

Having a good day today, just finishing my 4 litre :)

How's every1 else day been xx

Ha ha!

go you! In just finishing my 3rd so I will def do 5 litres today and be a happy bunny!

all good today. Feeling very energised? Which is unusual for a Monday lol

Well done to you! I actually made boys dinner that I don't like to make sure I didn't make a little extra lol

On my 3rd litre. Hoping to do 5 today? Min 4 litres.

I just had my peanut bar and it was lovely and really has filled me up! I hope I get that grumbling belly again tonight. I find it weirdly helpful as makes me feel I'm doing something right lol

Yes you've already lost 2stine haven't you. Can't let all that hard work got to waste Lucy!

So targets are

Dani - 17lb in 17 days
me - 21lb in 19 days

Whats your target?

Well its abit different for me as I've no hols or anything coming up so a target just to carry on losing 4lb a week would be good!! But I suppose I'm hoping for a bigger loss this week if I stick to it as thats what happened week after TOTM last time, I lost 6lb.

Got distracted with reading all other posts i forgot to tell you all that just got back from weigh in and I was exactly the same, so although no loss its better than a gain!! Consultant said the lady before me had just had a 2lb gain as it was her TOTM!!

Got distracted with reading all other posts i forgot to tell you all that just got back from weigh in and I was exactly the same, so although no loss its better than a gain!! Consultant said the lady before me had just had a 2lb gain as it was her TOTM!!

Well done on the maintain in that case. My weight not moving makes me feel lots better too.

Quick question all - does the cola you drink count as part of your total water/liquid intake count?

Thats great news! Well here's to your 6lb loss next week! X

Well done on the maintain in that case. My weight not moving makes me feel lots better too.

Quick question all - does the cola you drink count as part of your total water/liquid intake count?

If I go out anywhere, ie cinema and want something for a change then I drink coke zero and I would probably count it towards my daily amount. But I only have it once in a blue moon!!!

Back