Step 1 Sole Source Stacey's journey to size 10 jeans!

If I go out anywhere, ie cinema and want something for a change then I drink coke zero and I would probably count it towards my daily amount. But I only have it once in a blue moon!!!

Right, thanks Lucy. Good to know. Fingers crossed for a massive loss next week for all of us.

Right, not feeling hungry but through habit I'm looking at having a nibble.

Popped on here to stop myself whilst the boys finish there tea then I'm off to make oh's but that's ok as he just having baked potato with cottage cheese - Yuk!!!

been trying to find a nice hotel for a short break in October for our 10th wedding anniversary. But typical style for both of us we have decided on a cheap hotel and ten just out on the wine and beer lol (I try) lol

Hope your all ok through tea time x

Oh just come home from work and wants fish and chips making. So gotta not pick at the chips cos I reckon as usual I've put too many in!!!
Don't blame you on a cheap hotel, thats what we do when we stay away, spend your money on the night out rather than accommodation!!

Oh just come home from work and wants fish and chips making. So gotta not pick at the chips cos I reckon as usual I've put too many in!!!
Don't blame you on a cheap hotel, thats what we do when we stay away, spend your money on the night out rather than accommodation!!

i couldn't cope with fish & chips! I'm absolutely ravenous!! I feel like licking the walls lol

Yeh it's what we usually do but as its our anniversary thought we would do something extravagant but then no chance I like wine more ;-)

Well been on shakey machine and I was very shakey! Not nice at all haha xx

I could never be around chips, I would eat them all! Ha xx

Well been on shakey machine and I was very shakey! Not nice at all haha xx

I could never be around chips, I would eat them all! Ha xx

Lol shakey! Too funny!

im
si hungry u even considered licking the spoon when I did his cottage cheese! That's vile!

I remember going on one of those shaky machine thingys, I wasn't even as big as I was now and I felt like I was about 50 stone!! Fat wobbles in places you didn't think it existed. lol Not sure if I liked it or not!!
Yuk, cottage cheese!!

Hi guys. I had my first almost slip up. Out of habit I picked at a bit of chicken from my OHs chicken tikka masala (shoved the whole piece in lol) but then realized what I did and spat it out.

My first official weigh in tomorrow and I'm actually pretty excited.

Wish me luck lol :)

Has anyone has bad hiccups on this diet? X

No I havnt, Haha! Big lies, I've only been doing this diet 3 weeks, I've lost 8 pound but I could of lost alot more if I didn't have any 'hiccups' ha xx

Oh haha. I meant hiccups as in actual hiccups lol. Iv had them about 8 times today and they're driving me crazy lol. And thanks for the luck :) x

Yeah but I forgot to check last week whether they matched the consultants lol x

Yeah but I forgot to check last week whether they matched the consultants lol x

Emma

good luck on your weigh in, it's going to be fantastic!! Let us know.

ive had hiccups too - unfortunately same as Dani's ones lol x

Back