Step 1 Sole Source Stacey's journey to size 10 jeans!

HURRAY HURRAY HURRAY HURRAY HURRAY HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm 11 stone 13lb. Can you tell I'm just a little excited!! Boys gave me a lie in too this morning, they didn't wake up until 8.10am and they have been getting up at 6.30! Think it could be a good day today!
Sorry to hear your still the same Stacey, it will sort itself out once TOTM is here I'm sure!!

HURRAY HURRAY HURRAY HURRAY HURRAY HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm 11 stone 13lb. Can you tell I'm just a little excited!! Boys gave me a lie in too this morning, they didn't wake up until 8.10am and they have been getting up at 6.30! Think it could be a good day today!
Sorry to hear your still the same Stacey, it will sort itself out once TOTM is here I'm sure!!

yeeaaahhhhhh bet that's given you the motivation to keep going now! Well done x

And well done boys! Def a good day in your house xxx

Yeah def no more nibbling now, I don't wanna see that 12 stone again!!! Plus we are out next wed night for a retirement do for my oh's work and there will be all his friends and partners etc there that haven't seen me for a while. So a 6lb loss or more next week would really make a difference.

Yeah def no more nibbling now, I don't wanna see that 12 stone again!!! Plus we are out next wed night for a retirement do for my oh's work and there will be all his friends and partners etc there that haven't seen me for a while. So a 6lb loss or more next week would really make a difference.

You can do it!!

How bad is it to have all bars (not yoghurt ones) instead of shakes?

Not really sure, your only supposed to have one bar max a day!!

Just read my little book, it says that the bars have a higher proportion of carbohydrate so it may affect ketosis. It does say don't have more than one a day especially if you have IBS as it contains unabsorbable carbohydrates such as maltitol which can make you have abdominal discomfort!!
Check Mrs Teacher out over here!! lol.
I probably wouldn't risk it but its your call!!

Not really sure, your only supposed to have one bar max a day!!

Just read my little book, it says that the bars have a higher proportion of carbohydrate so it may affect ketosis. It does say don't have more than one a day especially if you have IBS as it contains unabsorbable carbohydrates such as maltitol which can make you have abdominal discomfort!!
Check Mrs Teacher out over here!! lol.
I probably wouldn't risk it but its your call!!

Thank you Mrs Lucy!

well I do have IBS so I won't be doing that! LoL

Cant go without so will stick to 1 a day x

Do you eat the whole bar in one go? In the earlier days when I was sticking to the plan, I used to chop my bar up into little pieces and put it in the fridge and then I'd got something to nibble on all day long!! Just an idea!

Do you eat the whole bar in one go? In the earlier days when I was sticking to the plan, I used to chop my bar up into little pieces and put it in the fridge and then I'd got something to nibble on all day long!! Just an idea!

No I savour it! Lol I eat over about 4 hours x

Actually quite excited for my weigh in today :)

When are you allowed the bars?

Hi ladies, been busy in surgery today so only drunk 1 litre so going to drink another now in my lunch :)

How's every1 day been xx

Ive been waiting on it for over a week now. :-(

How much have you lost today? X

Could this diet effect totm??

I was 14.3 at my weighing yesterday and today on my scales Im 14.1 so about 1/ 1.5 pounds xx

So my scales ( as I will be weighing on mine the the morning before I leave) ha
16 days left 15 pound to go xx

Hows everyone doing today? Your all really quiet, do I sense some naughtiness?? lol.
Dani yeah this diet does affect TOTM, The first time I started and again after hols I was about a week early both times, didn't lose any weight on those actual weeks but then lost 6lb the following week last time! Your doing really well, when do you next go for an official weigh?

Hows everyone doing today? Your all really quiet, do I sense some naughtiness?? lol.
Dani yeah this diet does affect TOTM, The first time I started and again after hols I was about a week early both times, didn't lose any weight on those actual weeks but then lost 6lb the following week last time! Your doing really well, when do you next go for an official weigh?

Hi Lucy,

Been an angel today :) Feeling really good as have drunk 4 litres and stayed 100%. Dinner to negotiate though - but luckily I've paced myself with the VLCDs so have a soup to have while they eat their stuff.

How are you doing?

I'm glad you said that about TOTM. I've not lost anything since Thursday. But am now going to be even more committed to see what next week brings.

Oh no Stacey, what have you done? lol. I did have one fish finger of the kids at dinner so not been 100% either.
Don't worry kittyperry it will all sort itself out after TOTM, glad your being good!!

Back