Step 1 Sole Source Stacey's journey to size 10 jeans!

Thank you x

Tomorrow is a new day and I know I'm a broken record but I WILL do it!!

seen your diary, Hun I don't know how you could stick to SS knowing your going away lolol weigh in tomorrow and that's your last day anyway isn't it?

I'm gonna fly over and join you and Emily for your Girly day ;-) lol x

Haha more than welcome my dear!

Was gonna try and stay on plan until Friday but I honestly will b surprised I make it to then. Think il not bother weighing either because il have defo gained with TOTM amongst other things lol

I am struggling more through guilt but when I crack I feel awful whereas if I just end it now and say bk on plan after holiday then il not b as guilty and prob wouldn't eat as bad either so il see lol

Ur not a broken record because you really will do it xx

Haha more than welcome my dear!

Was gonna try and stay on plan until Friday but I honestly will b surprised I make it to then. Think il not bother weighing either because il have defo gained with TOTM amongst other things lol

I am struggling more through guilt but when I crack I feel awful whereas if I just end it now and say bk on plan after holiday then il not b as guilty and prob wouldn't eat as bad either so il see lol

Ur not a broken record because you really will do it xx

I think you should just draw a line now and go into holiday mode. You've been 6 months doing this and there is nothing your going to do in the next few days that you will undo all of that hard work!

dont weigh. It's holiday!!!!

Oh god I'm drinking the ready made shake because I'm out working and it is horrible! Errrr!!

Ha ha I've only ever tried strawberry and banana and they are disgusting! Martha lives off the chocolate ones though so considered trying that one?

I hope it doesn't affected me this month, I'm due next week and havnt got time for it x

I've been beating my self up that i havnt done well, but I have lost 13 pounds in 3 weeks so can't moan at that, but I could of lost alot more if I didn't have any 'hiccups'! My official weighing is a Monday morning xx

How's ur day been??? When ur weighing xx

If you do get a week with no loss, it catches up with itself the week after so it shouldn't make much difference, just don't let the week with no loss put you off and stop you being on track. My next weigh in is monday.

I think you should just draw a line now and go into holiday mode. You've been 6 months doing this and there is nothing your going to do in the next few days that you will undo all of that hard work!

dont weigh. It's holiday!!!!

I kno stace I think your right. If I stay away from the scales il be ok. The guilt won't be there atleast lol x

I kno stace I think your right. If I stay away from the scales il be ok. The guilt won't be there atleast lol x

Make te decision and then there is NO guilt!!!

come in say it. "I am off plan as this is my holiday" repeat often an with authority lol x

Honestly Stacey, one day it will just sink in and you'll do it. You do have to be 100% in the zone and don't beat yourself up!! I'm mad with myself cos I know I've done it once!! Have you got a photo of yourself that you absolutely hate? If so, put it in the kitchen so that everytime you go to eat something you see it, it might just put you off. Or, stick a photo of you head on a pic of a celeb skinny body as encouragement that you'll look fab on hols if you stay 100%

Ha ha I've only ever tried strawberry and banana and they are disgusting! Martha lives off the chocolate ones though so considered trying that one?

It's was the chocolate one, never again. Was heaving, shakes the lot trying to drink it xx

Had my first weigh in this afternoon.

Weighed 14st 4lb - 4lb loss
And I lost 6 inches as well - never thought I would have seen that in a week!

Amazing!

You can all do it if you take it one meal at a time. Forget about the future, just tackle it meal at a time and don't forget that your only doing it for yourself, no one else, so the more hiccups you have the longer it will take. You can do it if you really stick your mind to it. If your struggling on sole source, try sole source plus every other day or something - that way at least your getting some food xx

Amazing!

You can all do it if you take it one meal at a time. Forget about the future, just tackle it meal at a time and don't forget that your only doing it for yourself, no one else, so the more hiccups you have the longer it will take. You can do it if you really stick your mind to it. If your struggling on sole source, try sole source plus every other day or something - that way at least your getting some food xx

Well done Emma that's a great result! Xxx

Amazing!

Well done :) xxxxxx

I've taken the batteries out of my scales! Going to try SS until Saturday morning (so 3 whole days) then weigh. Need to stop p***ng myself off by STS (or putting on after pizza) lol

Back