Step 1 Sole Source Stacey's journey to size 10 jeans!

Me too, I wasn't going to weigh but I can hear them calling me already, haha xx

Batteries already fished out of cupboard!! Lol see how bad I am!!
my husband doesn't even say anything anymore. He just shakes his head! Ha ha

Hi Stacey

Still battling?! Hope u get you're head round it. Time is ticking! So hard isn't it? I laughed about the batteries!!!

Have a good day :) x

Started 5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Day26: pending!

Hi Stacey

Still battling?! Hope u get you're head round it. Time is ticking! So hard isn't it? I laughed about the batteries!!!

Have a good day :) x

Started 5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Day26: pending!

So funny. I saw that you had posted ad tentatively opened it with eyes squinted ready for a rollicking! Ha ha

Yes STILL struggling and I don't understand why? But today is yet another new day :)

hope you have a great day x

15 days to go

14st lost 1 pound x

Feeling good and positive today found my old black trousers I used to wear to work when I was 16 stone last year and they are MASSIVE on me and I have got a size 14 trousers there that are
( ) this bit to small :)

Good luck today ladies :)

15 days to go

14st lost 1 pound x

Feeling good and positive today found my old black trousers I used to wear to work when I was 16 stone last year and they are MASSIVE on me and I have got a size 14 trousers there that are
( ) this bit to small :)

Good luck today ladies :)

Well done Dani!!!

that's brill about your trousers, and you will be in the 14's by holidays x

Sssoooo weighed this morning lol and I am still STS! Lol

this to me means that if I hadn't eaten dominos last night I would've lost today? I'm going to cry lol

I even got my husband to weigh as thought they must be broken but nope! Just my weird body loves this weight!

was awake til 3am trying to come up with ways that I can make money working from home by making something? Lots of ideas and then realised I'm not that crafty and fell asleep lol

So am tired today but strangely hyper and enthusiastic.

17 Days to go

4 lost so far - 19lbs to go! I CAN do this! I WILL be 12stone 13lbs by holiday!

Hey, at least it's a stay the same and not a gain. Once your body realised you mean business it'll shift. And if not, by the time you get weighed after tomt it'll happen then and will be worth it x

Morning everyone, I've got a feeling its gonna be a good day for us all today, no cheating. Pleased you weighed Stacey, don't think I could have waited til Saturday. lol. Yeah I reckon if you'd not had pizza you would of had a loss!! Was the pizza worth no loss??
Well I weighed this morning and I'm still the same, but I'm actually ok with that, just so pleased not to be in the 12's anymore.

Well done on your trousers nearly fitting Dani, that should spur you on to keep going!

Morning everyone, I've got a feeling its gonna be a good day for us all today, no cheating. Pleased you weighed Stacey, don't think I could have waited til Saturday. lol. Yeah I reckon if you'd not had pizza you would of had a loss!! Was the pizza worth no loss??
Well I weighed this morning and I'm still the same, but I'm actually ok with that, just so pleased not to be in the 12's anymore.

Well done on your trousers nearly fitting Dani, that should spur you on to keep going!

Awesome day!!

yeh the pizza was worth it! Ha ha if I hadn't had it maybe wouldn't feel how I do today so good in a way?
im excited to count down now!

My sister just text to sort out a BBQ this weekend as gorgeous weather and I turned her down!!! She is doing the guilt trip that never sees me. I'll be away soon etc but I stood strong!!

there is no way I could go. BBQ doesn't bother me I don't tend to eat it. What I do is sit at the table drinking wine wine and more wine and eating crisps, peppers and loads of dips!

we can do one when in back from holiday. She will have to wait lol.

still texting me now with stupid sad faces lol

Good for you!!! I'm the same, I'm not fussed about the meat but you can't stop picking at all the little nibbly bits. You'll do a bbq soon enough.
Get yourself in the right frame of mind today then, you had a really nice yummy pizza to send you on your way, and once you've got to a good goal weight you can look forward to another. Just look at food and think its not like your never going to eat it ever again, it'll still be there when your skinny and gorgeous, but you just don't need it right now!!!

Good for you!!! I'm the same, I'm not fussed about the meat but you can't stop picking at all the little nibbly bits. You'll do a bbq soon enough.
Get yourself in the right frame of mind today then, you had a really nice yummy pizza to send you on your way, and once you've got to a good goal weight you can look forward to another. Just look at food and think its not like your never going to eat it ever again, it'll still be there when your skinny and gorgeous, but you just don't need it right now!!!

Lol she just text saying one BBQ won't hurt! If only she knew lol

Yeh I'm over food. Over rated and makes you fat ;-)

im certainly in a mission today!

Do you have any before pics and now pics you would share?? Trying to find what a 21-28lb loss 'looks like'? Can't find any!

And sorry Lucy! I also meant to say well done on STS. That is dropping tomorrow ;-)

Good morning ladies,

Stacey, I'm still working on your challenge :)

Lost 1.5 lbs. Feel that it because I finally managed another completely angelic 100% day yesterday. It was hard, but hopefully today will be easier. Not feeling as hungry mid morning as I did yesterday in any case, so hoping that I can avoid having lunch till about 2.00 and space out the meals.

We can do this. We are worth the effort of this sacrifice. Food's only a momentary pleasure after all. Wearing size 14 is my next goal and I can't wait.

So I thought I would give the mix a mousse another go.

and......still awful! LoLol this time I made with almost double the water and then put in fast freeze part of fridge so that it wouldn't be so rubbery.

mission accomplished its the right consistency now but it's not pleasant to eat at all!

time to make a shake!! :)

And I must be having a good day as told the boys I will make them ice cream cones after lunch and I'm not even tempted!! Usually I can't cook or give them anything that I would also like - poor boys! Lol x

Back