Step 1 Sole Source Stacey's journey to size 10 jeans!

Morning ladies,

Well it was worth it, I'm 13.13 baby :)

Bye bye 14, but I'm feeling so **** today it's going to be hard xx

Hope every1 has a good weigh in xxxx

Brilliant Dani!!!

well I weighed! And lost 3lb! At last!

weight now - 14st 1lb
total loss - 8lb (total)
16 Days til holiday
16 lbs to go!!! Target 12st 13lb

Very happy that the scales have moved and very determined today to get into the 13's. I haven't seen them for 3 years!!

Have a great day everyone xxx

Morning everyone!!
Well done Stacey on your 3lb loss, bet you were screaming the house down!! See it does pay off this no cheating business! Says me who cheated yesterday and so consequently has gone back up to 12 stone today!! :( Thats put me on a mission today!! Drunk 1 pint already and there will be nothing past my lips today!!
A well done to Dani too for your loss and for resisting takeaway, I don't know how you did it!!!

Thanks Lucy, yeh very happy today and can't wait to get into the 13's!

you will be 100% today and you will smash the 11's with no coming back up!!!

I have a lazy morning and then at mums from midday so food food and more food lol but I won't have any of it!!!

hope you have a good day xxx

Thanks Lucy, yeh very happy today and can't wait to get into the 13's!

you will be 100% today and you will smash the 11's with no coming back up!!!

I have a lazy morning and then at mums from midday so food food and more food lol but I won't have any of it!!!

hope you have a good day xxx
I think Miss Stacey is finally in the zone and on her way into those size 10 jeans!!! Hurray!!!!
Yeah I won't be seeing the 12's tomorrow so def loads more water today and no cheating!! Hope you have a nice time today! I've got absolutely nothing planned today which hopefully doesn't mean boredom and thinking of food. lol. We can do it!!!

Well done Stacey. That's great news :) keep up the good work. You can and you will!!! X

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales! Go by shape.

Good morning ladies,

Stacey, Dani, well done on your weight loss. What a super result :)

I've stayed the same since yesterday, but, this week, from last Thursday to today, I've lost 3.5lbs so given it is the TOTM I'm feeling pleased.

100% for all of us today.

I knew it!!!

image.jpg

How's everyone day going??

Lucy your very quiet seeing as you have a 'nothing to do' day?? X

Lmao how's you stace :)

I haven't went near the scales since Tuesday.

Avoiding them lol I've bn baking today for my nephews birthday this weekend. All fine so far
Lol didn't make extras for a reason lol but as usual the family have been stalking me for some stuff that I don't have to give them lol

Marty is ill too so he's in bed and I duno about you but I'm far from a good nurse. I hate when he's sick he annoys me lol but when I'm ill I need to be given full attention. Haha awful isnt it x

lol, decided to go out shopping for the day, boys were really good so I treated them to a McDonalds and just sat and watched them eat, I was a good girl!! Hows your day going? Went to get a new pair of jeans today and I took a size 12 in just for a laugh, and do you know I got them on!! I couldn't breathe but I got them on!! Well impressed!:clap:

Lmao how's you stace :)

I haven't went near the scales since Tuesday.

Avoiding them lol I've bn baking today for my nephews birthday this weekend. All fine so far
Lol didn't make extras for a reason lol but as usual the family have been stalking me for some stuff that I don't have to give them lol

Marty is ill too so he's in bed and I duno about you but I'm far from a good nurse. I hate when he's sick he annoys me lol but when I'm ill I need to be given full attention. Haha awful isnt it x

Im good thanks!

No scales? Lol you a different person??

see I can't bake and the rare occasions that I do (for some reason I baked the entire time I was pregnant) I don't even taste it. Lol sent all to work with oh. Good reviews and they complain that I don't make them anything anymore so must of been good lol

oh bless him lol nope I'm as bad as you. My sympathy lasts all of 10 minutes then I'm over it! They make so much noise with their sniffles and coughs and wo is me! Ha ha but yeh if I'm unwell he has to be mum dad cook cleaner and babysitter. The benefit if being a woman you can wrap them around your finger lol

He needs to get his but sorted or you will be leaving him here Sunday!

lol, decided to go out shopping for the day, boys were really good so I treated them to a McDonalds and just sat and watched them eat, I was a good girl!! Hows your day going? Went to get a new pair of jeans today and I took a size 12 in just for a laugh, and do you know I got them on!! I couldn't breathe but I got them on!! Well impressed!:clap:

mcdonalds is a killer!! I hate it when they have that lol

But I'm not surprised you weren't tempted after trying on a size 12! Go you!! It doesn't matter if you can breathe, it's over rated anyway ;-)

mcdonalds is a killer!! I hate it when they have that lol

But I'm not surprised you weren't tempted after trying on a size 12! Go you!! It doesn't matter if you can breathe, it's over rated anyway ;-)

Over rated, thats hilarious!! But def a good feeling! You been a good girl today?

Im good thanks!

No scales? Lol you a different person??

see I can't bake and the rare occasions that I do (for some reason I baked the entire time I was pregnant) I don't even taste it. Lol sent all to work with oh. Good reviews and they complain that I don't make them anything anymore so must of been good lol

oh bless him lol nope I'm as bad as you. My sympathy lasts all of 10 minutes then I'm over it! They make so much noise with their sniffles and coughs and wo is me! Ha ha but yeh if I'm unwell he has to be mum dad cook cleaner and babysitter. The benefit if being a woman you can wrap them around your finger lol

He needs to get his but sorted or you will be leaving him here Sunday!

No scales because I know it will be bad! It's much easier to stay away from them that way lol

I'm sure ur a great baker haha

Lol I cnt bare it he better feel better by Sunday or il be waving to him from my seat on the plane lmao xx

Well the dreaded TOTM arrived today gggrrrrrr so poorly stomach :-( sympathy please Martha lil

So my lovely mum took the boys and they are staying with get tonight. (This is the sort of time I love my mum treating me like a 10 year old and looking after me) lol

OH just offered to go to Tesco for my usual TOTM chocolate, sugar and wine binge and I said NO!! Instead I'm opting for a hot bath. Face mask and movie cwtched up with him in the sofa

can you see my HALO shining yet?? Ha ha

Im hoping doesn't affect weight now next few days? But I will deal with it!

only 2 litres of water and 1 product so far today so get the rest in tonight! Be a good girl lol

:angel09:
Check you out!!!
If TOTM messes you up, don't be put off by no loss, honestly it'll just give you a bigger loss once its over!!

Back