Step 1 Sole Source Stacey's journey to size 10 jeans!

I was dreading the scales this morning, but I'm 13.11 -2pounds.

I could of lost more if I didn't have that chips sandwich but after reading all the post I didn't didnt end up eating anything else which is really good for me because when I have something rubbish I normal eating everything I can find haha xx

Your so lucky to still be losing weight after eating! But yeah it's that feeling, like I have with biscuits, well I've eaten one now so another won't make much difference!

But the body is evil like u both said and I put on tomorrow, haha xx

I'm not feeling well today thou can even do the shakes, still got my breakfast one sitting infront of me. So going off plan tonight to have chicken and veg :)

Sounds like ur all having a good day today :)

Today is a great day for 100% but not for me - feel like poo!!!

feel as though have flu coming. Just want to curl up in my bed!

positive is that I'm on 3rd litre of water and I've had a bar. Which was a challenge to eat and usually love it but just don't want anything today.

feeling very sorry for myself :-( lol waiting for woman to come and cut boys hair (which for some reason at the moment they are refusing to have cut)? So that will be fun and then pick up oh from work and hopefully get a very early night!

Hope your all having a good day x

Hello, sorry your both not feeling too great. I'm having an ok day, been working abit and then had my nails done to pamper myself a little. Oh half and his mum are downstairs having a chinese and then got raspberry trifle, I'm having a choc mint shake so being very good!!!

Hello, sorry your both not feeling too great. I'm having an ok day, been working abit and then had my nails done to pamper myself a little. Oh half and his mum are downstairs having a chinese and then got raspberry trifle, I'm having a choc mint shake so being very good!!!

Well done u :)

Thanks ladies. Waiting in my bed but Owen is still awake as fell asleep this afternoon :-( oh is sorting him out but being a man he is sooo loud!!

still feeling unwell and hope better by tomorrow don't want weekend wasted.
Hope your having a good evening xxx

How you feeling today Stacey? X

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales! Go by shape.

Morning all. Still feeling a bit under the weather but i will live.

I ate a little yesterday as felt very sick so had soup and bread which has meant a STS again on the scales :-(

the BBQ at my sisters is on today. Now calling it Pre- birthday catch up (our birthdays are 4 days apart and I will be on holiday for mine) so I can't turn down the invite.

I won't be drinking though because of diet and how feel. I'm going shopping with her for the food so will make sure I pick up prawns and plain chicken so that if I do feel tempted (pressured) lol then I can nibble something but my challenge is not to have anything at all so I can weigh tomorrow with a loss as time is fast running out!

does anyone know if I can nibble on peppers???

hope you all have a lovely day. Weather here meant to be nice xxx

weight now - 14st 1lb
total loss - 8lb (total)
14 Days til holiday
16 lbs to go!!! Target 12st 13lb

Morning all. Still feeling a bit under the weather but i will live.

I ate a little yesterday as felt very sick so had soup and bread which has meant a STS again on the scales :-(

the BBQ at my sisters is on today. Now calling it Pre- birthday catch up (our birthdays are 4 days apart and I will be on holiday for mine) so I can't turn down the invite.

I won't be drinking though because of diet and how feel. I'm going shopping with her for the food so will make sure I pick up prawns and plain chicken so that if I do feel tempted (pressured) lol then I can nibble something but my challenge is not to have anything at all so I can weigh tomorrow with a loss as time is fast running out!

does anyone know if I can nibble on peppers???

hope you all have a lovely day. Weather here meant to be nice xxx

weight now - 14st 1lb
total loss - 8lb (total)
14 Days til holiday
16 lbs to go!!! Target 12st 13lb
Morning Stacey, Sorry to hear your still not fully better. So you got roped into bbq in the end!! lol. Don't blame you as the weather is supposed to be lovely. On step 2 it says you can have green peppers so thats probably the best option with your prawns and chicken def if you feel like you need to nibble.

Well I had another 100% day yesterday and so the scales are my best friend this morning, I'm 11stone 12lb. So a 2lb loss for me. Whoop whoop!!!
Hope you have a nice day!!

Lucy that's brilliant!! Well done. That's motivation x

I love green peppers so at least that's something lolol hope you have a lovely day too xxx

Just wanted to pop in and say goodbye! Il be heading to bed shortly and up at silly o clock to start my travelling!

Il check in when I get to California don't worry :)

Be good!! :) xxxx

Back