Step 1 Sole Source Stacey's journey to size 10 jeans!

Same here!! LoL

ive had food lol not really! Trying to get boys eating veg as they refuse so to entice them I've had 2 small cooked carrots and 1 green bean!

Bad me!!

Hello girlies, well done so far Dani, and Stacey you will get there!! You'll both look fab for your hols.
I got on scales this morning and was still 11stone 11lb, thought I might of had another loss but never mind. On my way to see consultant for weigh in now so I'll post when I get home!!!

Hello, me again. Just got back, with time of day now I was 11stone 12lb on his scales so not too pleased, I've actually only lost 6lb in the last 3 weeks put together so got to pull myself together really, its alot of money if I'm going to keep cheating!!
Hope your all having a good day!?!

Hello, me again. Just got back, with time of day now I was 11stone 12lb on his scales so not too pleased, I've actually only lost 6lb in the last 3 weeks put together so got to pull myself together really, its alot of money if I'm going to keep cheating!!
Hope your all having a good day!?!

A loss is better than a gain :) and would u have lost 6lbs if u wasn't on this diet???
It is a lot of money, and I feel i could of lost a lot more if I had stuck to it 100 %

Same here!! LoL

ive had food lol not really! Trying to get boys eating veg as they refuse so to entice them I've had 2 small cooked carrots and 1 green bean!

Bad me!!

How's it going veggie eater :) haha xx
Been good all day today :) just about to try leek soup again while the oh has McDonald's :( yes he is better and eating again, but 10 days to go and 13 pounds to lose xx

How's it going veggie eater :) haha xx
Been good all day today :) just about to try leek soup again while the oh has McDonald's :( yes he is better and eating again, but 10 days to go and 13 pounds to lose xx
I really like the leek soup, did you not the first time you had it? I'm just having my last butterscotch shake now!!

I really like the leek soup, did you not the first time you had it? I'm just having my last butterscotch shake now!!

Morning, didnt have it after, I'm going to try it today for lunch. I havnt tried the butterscotch yet xx

Wey to go Dani, your doing fab, you'll get there if you carry on like this!! I'm 11stone 11lb AGAIN​ today!! lol The butterscotch is quite nice, not my favorite but it tastes like angel delight!! Yummy!!

I'm still here, been busy in work so couldn't go on phone.
How's ur day been?
I've only drunk 2 litres today hoping to drink another one tonight in work xx

Stacey? Missing you. Hope you're ok :) x

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales. Want to bypass 11s so not weighing until 2nd Aug!

Morning all,

Well ive been AWOL and very bad :-(

but today is a new day and I only have 10 days until holiday!!! And I've put on 2lbs :-( :-( but all my own fault.

feeling very 'with it' today and ready to do this and get some weight off in 10 days. I'm going to stick to my original target. I know I can't actually make that target but want to make sure stay on track

14st 3lb

10 Days til holiday - 18lb to lose (lol)

hope you all have a good day xxx

Aww Stacey, I'm the same, although I've been nibbling at my usual (ham) chicken, cheddar cheese, cucumber and asparagus! Haven't put any on but my weight loss has definitely slowed down. Back on it yesterday. The only thing I had was a slice of bacon, but trying to avoid cheese. You can do it. If you really stuck at it and drink all your water you could lose the best part of a stone before you go away.

YOU CAN DO IT :) xxx

Aww Stacey, I'm the same, although I've been nibbling at my usual (ham) chicken, cheddar cheese, cucumber and asparagus! Haven't put any on but my weight loss has definitely slowed down. Back on it yesterday. The only thing I had was a slice of bacon, but trying to avoid cheese. You can do it. If you really stuck at it and drink all your water you could lose the best part of a stone before you go away.

YOU CAN DO IT :) xxx

thank you! The thing is we know it works - just look at your losses but just the smallest thing happens even change routine and I'm all over the place!

very hungry today from all my messing about but I'm going to doing and lose as much as can in 10 days - I will def feel better than today and that's the good thing x

Hope you have a good day - I can't have cheese in the house! Lol

Hehe!! I had a Temple Spa party at my house on Friday night and served up a wee cheese platter as well as cupcakes and buns and I finished off the Wensleydale with cranberries and dairy fudge that was left behind-divine!! Didn't have crackers tho. Saturday night my best friend and her partner and daughter came round and I made a big carbonara. Nibbled a bit at the bacon, but its my own sauce made with egg Parmesan and nutmeg so wasn't too bad. Of course, I had to buy more of that delicious cheese and my friend and I ate it until it was all gone. Didn't have carbs at all. From I was pregnant with my wee man 4 years ago, I love cheese :)

Have you tried the vanilla shakes? I love mine warm as a milk steamer with a sweetner or with a spoonful of coffee and I have it in a pint mug and make it a milky coffee. My favourite! X

Hey Stacey, so glad to see you back, was getting really worried. You'll get there, and any loss will make you feel better even if you don't make the goal!!

Back