Step 1 Sole Source Stacey's journey to size 10 jeans!

Thanks ladies!

today is very hard as I'm starving! Will get through it though - 10 days! I started this 8 weeks ago now - it's a joke! What a waste of time and money - all my own fault :-(

Hehe!! I had a Temple Spa party at my house on Friday night and served up a wee cheese platter as well as cupcakes and buns and I finished off the Wensleydale with cranberries and dairy fudge that was left behind-divine!! Didn't have crackers tho. Saturday night my best friend and her partner and daughter came round and I made a big carbonara. Nibbled a bit at the bacon, but its my own sauce made with egg Parmesan and nutmeg so wasn't too bad. Of course, I had to buy more of that delicious cheese and my friend and I ate it until it was all gone. Didn't have carbs at all. From I was pregnant with my wee man 4 years ago, I love cheese :)

Have you tried the vanilla shakes? I love mine warm as a milk steamer with a sweetner or with a spoonful of coffee and I have it in a pint mug and make it a milky coffee. My favourite! X

Cheese cheese and more cheese! My rule is as long as its not blue i will love it! Lol

our favourite meal in when no kids lol is lots of diff cheese, peppers, chillies and cold salamis and meat mmmmmmm heaven lol

it would of been red not to finish what you started ;-)

im the last person to give advice lol but you seem to be leaning into Atkins rather than CD? The good thing is that you can obviously work with food like this so could use later to maintain x

Hehe!! I had a Temple Spa party at my house on Friday night and served up a wee cheese platter as well as cupcakes and buns and I finished off the Wensleydale with cranberries and dairy fudge that was left behind-divine!! Didn't have crackers tho. Saturday night my best friend and her partner and daughter came round and I made a big carbonara. Nibbled a bit at the bacon, but its my own sauce made with egg Parmesan and nutmeg so wasn't too bad. Of course, I had to buy more of that delicious cheese and my friend and I ate it until it was all gone. Didn't have carbs at all. From I was pregnant with my wee man 4 years ago, I love cheese :)

Have you tried the vanilla shakes? I love mine warm as a milk steamer with a sweetner or with a spoonful of coffee and I have it in a pint mug and make it a milky coffee. My favourite! X

[/QUOTE
and sorry no not tried vanilla shake as vanilla is a. 'Devils' food. I have a list lol

Hey Stacey, it is always harder to start back again after you've eaten. I've found it hard since hols and I'm out tonight so been told to eat toast to prepare for alcohol!! I'll be in your boat tomorrow!! It is soooo silly, it is really easy once you get into it, it really motivates you, but just getting there is such a joke!!!

But again, its so easy to give out advice, only because it all makes sense, if only I could listen to my own advice too!! lol

Hey Stacey, it is always harder to start back again after you've eaten. I've found it hard since hols and I'm out tonight so been told to eat toast to prepare for alcohol!! I'll be in your boat tomorrow!! It is soooo silly, it is really easy once you get into it, it really motivates you, but just getting there is such a joke!!!

But again, its so easy to give out advice, only because it all makes sense, if only I could listen to my own advice too!! lol

Im just feeling very down as I'm so angry with myself. Trying to sort clothes for holidays and yet again it's a nightmare as its going to be hot and I'm too big and uncomfortable to wear what I want too and it will affect my confidence.

if I had of done this at the start then I would be in the 12's maybe even 11's by now and that's what is p*****g me off that I've been so stupid!

yeh you have to have something before drinking. It will be a cheap night anyway lol have a great one xxx

Im just feeling very down as I'm so angry with myself. Trying to sort clothes for holidays and yet again it's a nightmare as its going to be hot and I'm too big and uncomfortable to wear what I want too and it will affect my confidence.

if I had of done this at the start then I would be in the 12's maybe even 11's by now and that's what is p*****g me off that I've been so stupid!

yeh you have to have something before drinking. It will be a cheap night anyway lol have a great one xxx

Don't beat yourself up Stacey. I'm forever doing that. Thinking if I'd have started a month earlier, instead if pudding about, I'd be less fat at my friends wedding, going on holiday and starting my new job in September...it's important to accept where you're at and love yourself in your current state. If nit you will ruin your holiday. Yes, I live to be in the 10s for Nats wedding... But I'm not going to ruin it for myself (and ithers) wishing for something I can't have right now. I will have it later, as will you. Just get bigger clothes that you feel comfortable in and vow that next holiday, you will be slimmer! Love your current weight and be proud if where you're at because that's the new starting point. Don't be angry with yourself. Channel your thoughts and energy into positive thoughts about yourself and having a good time on holiday. Big hugs hon... I know exactly how you feel xxx

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales. Want to bypass 11s so not weighing until 2nd Aug!

Don't beat yourself up Stacey. I'm forever doing that. Thinking if I'd have started a month earlier, instead if pudding about, I'd be less fat at my friends wedding, going on holiday and starting my new job in September...it's important to accept where you're at and love yourself in your current state. If nit you will ruin your holiday. Yes, I live to be in the 10s for Nats wedding... But I'm not going to ruin it for myself (and ithers) wishing for something I can't have right now. I will have it later, as will you. Just get bigger clothes that you feel comfortable in and vow that next holiday, you will be slimmer! Love your current weight and be proud if where you're at because that's the new starting point. Don't be angry with yourself. Channel your thoughts and energy into positive thoughts about yourself and having a good time on holiday. Big hugs hon... I know exactly how you feel xxx

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales. Want to bypass 11s so not weighing until 2nd Aug!

thank you for that x

You know what it's like, you think it's just you lol

weighed this morning and STS hope goes down tomorrow - need to feel less bloated and just bleugh!!!

thank you for that x

You know what it's like, you think it's just you lol

weighed this morning and STS hope goes down tomorrow - need to feel less bloated and just bleugh!!!

Hi Stacey, I STS today :( what a crap feeling to add to feeling crap ha xx

Hi Stacey, I STS today :( what a crap feeling to add to feeling crap ha xx

Lol so what's your current weight?

feeling a lot better now kicked myself lol

2 litres of water down and just starting my 1st strawberry shake. It's really nice too!

how you doing today? X

Lol so what's your current weight?

feeling a lot better now kicked myself lol

2 litres of water down and just starting my 1st strawberry shake. It's really nice too!

how you doing today? X

13.10 today, it's totm so feeling crap and I havnt had a good day, and a cheeky chocolate bar jumped in my mouth, oops!
Well done on ur day :)

13.10 today, it's totm so feeling crap and I havnt had a good day, and a cheeky chocolate bar jumped in my mouth, oops!
Well done on ur day :)

TOTM on CD is worse than a thing else if that's possible? LoL

you are doing really well - crisps are forever doing that in my house ;-)

I hope you've been drinking your water? Lol

Only done 1 litre, u?? X

Should I drink all my shakes if I've had bad food??? Or skip any?? Xx

Personally I would carry in and have all my products. Less likely to cheat any further and you will feel less bloated tomorrow x

im on my 3rd litre. Desperate for a bar but holding out as long as possible!

hang on. Has anything else 'jumped' into your mouth then? Lol

Omg this is sooo hard today!!

I am ravenous! I've had a shake and almost 3 litres of water but I cannot control how hungry I am feeling :-(

i will get last it - 9 days!!! And then holiday. 9 days!! 9 days!!! Lol

Personally I would carry in and have all my products. Less likely to cheat any further and you will feel less bloated tomorrow x

im on my 3rd litre. Desperate for a bar but holding out as long as possible!

hang on. Has anything else 'jumped' into your mouth then? Lol

I havnt had any shakes today and only a chocolate has jumped in, hahaha

I will have a shake now and then one tonight. That should be ok shouldn't it??? Xx
On second litre :(

Don't do it, it's not worth it, I feel so guilty now xx

Girls, I'm living proof that you can nibble on a wee bit of protein when hungry and still have half decent loses! Honestly ;-) I've been nibbling constantly these past few weeks and I've just hit 3 stone loss in 7 weeks (admittedly I was 19 stone when I started, but this is a humongous achievement for me). Get some ham, chicken breast, eggs in the fridge (I've even nibbled on cheddar and lost) and it makes it a bit easier :) Cheryl x

I havnt had any shakes today and only a chocolate has jumped in, hahaha

I will have a shake now and then one tonight. That should be ok shouldn't it??? Xx
On second litre :(

Don't do it, it's not worth it, I feel so guilty now xx

that will be fine. I'd even have the 3rd shake if you can fit it in!

im not cheating! Too far into the day now lol

Girls, I'm living proof that you can nibble on a wee bit of protein when hungry and still have half decent loses! Honestly ;-) I've been nibbling constantly these past few weeks and I've just hit 3 stone loss in 7 weeks (admittedly I was 19 stone when I started, but this is a humongous achievement for me). Get some ham, chicken breast, eggs in the fridge (I've even nibbled on cheddar and lost) and it makes it a bit easier :) Cheryl x

omg 3 stone in 7 weeks! You are awesome!

Your def right it's making the right choices when your being naughty ;-)

so chuffed for you! I hope you can see it in yourself and you are getting lots if compliments xxx

Back