1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Staffordshire Oatcakes

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by vikki, 15 November 2007 Social URL.

1. vikki

vikki Member

Does anyone know how many sins in our local delicacy The Staffordshire Oatcake........ Pleeeeeeeeeese. I love em and don't wanna give them up...... I cannot find them anywhere...:cry:
    Ta Vikki

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. ksmiuk

ksmiuk Gold Member

Hiya i think they are 6 each will check when i get back home where abouts in newcastle are you? I live by the college, did you go to Lindas meeting if so was it any good? xx
    Just checked they are 6 each xx

Last edited: 16 November 2007
  4. vikki

vikki Member

Hi, I'm in wolstanton..... I didn't make it to her class because Thursday's is proving a difficult day for me. I'm on nights for the next 3 Thursdays and a long day so I can't make it. I'm gonna give it a go myself to see how I go then join the class and request earlies or a day off. 6 syns in an oatcake.... thats a bummer I was hopng for about 4, Oh well...

Vikki :cry:

5. ksmiuk

ksmiuk Gold Member

I know i love oatcakes !! I went to Liz class in Clayton on Monday but I really dont like weighing in on monday too close to the weekend for me lol!! Do u work at the hospital i work shifts too thats why I went on monday as she has class at 9 30 11.00 5.30 and 7pm i think so i should be able to go at some point in the day x

6. vikki

vikki Member

Hi. Yes I do work at the local building site...I mean hospital...... Oatcakes are 2 points on WW, I've bought the magazine and read t through and am actually now considering doint WW points. I like SW but I'm really greedy and never know when I've had enough, I think I need the discipline points gives you.