Staffordshire Oatcakes

vikki

Does anyone know how many sins in our local delicacy The Staffordshire Oatcake........ Pleeeeeeeeeese. I love em and don't wanna give them up...... I cannot find them anywhere...:cry:
Ta Vikki

Hiya i think they are 6 each will check when i get back home where abouts in newcastle are you? I live by the college, did you go to Lindas meeting if so was it any good? xx
Just checked they are 6 each xx

Last edited:
Hi, I'm in wolstanton..... I didn't make it to her class because Thursday's is proving a difficult day for me. I'm on nights for the next 3 Thursdays and a long day so I can't make it. I'm gonna give it a go myself to see how I go then join the class and request earlies or a day off. 6 syns in an oatcake.... thats a bummer I was hopng for about 4, Oh well...

Vikki :cry:

I know i love oatcakes !! I went to Liz class in Clayton on Monday but I really dont like weighing in on monday too close to the weekend for me lol!! Do u work at the hospital i work shifts too thats why I went on monday as she has class at 9 30 11.00 5.30 and 7pm i think so i should be able to go at some point in the day x

Hi. Yes I do work at the local building site...I mean hospital...... Oatcakes are 2 points on WW, I've bought the magazine and read t through and am actually now considering doint WW points. I like SW but I'm really greedy and never know when I've had enough, I think I need the discipline points gives you.

Back