Stalking KD - a new sport?

th_banned3.gif

:D

Call her bluff!!! BAN HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bluff eh?

LOL.. love it bev.. I also want somethhing to wipe down my kitchen counters.. and clean my oven please..

x x

Can we get a robot to do my diss?

TBF though - i have done a lot of research today. Fair bit of work done

LOL.. love it bev.. I also want somethhing to wipe down my kitchen counters.. and clean my oven please..

x x

No good asking me .... I use the cats to clean everything - put a smearring of tuna water over the surfaces and they'll lick them clean - should work with ovens too ... although do remember to turn it off first or you''ll end up with cat tongue stuck to floor of oven.

Dont worry - ill leave xx

Is KD back in the room???? What about my dilema's KD???? Back about 5pages of Leah's drivel and you get to my serious requests of your interlectual and finding robotty things time!

Okay....give me an hour or two to search through...:D Will be back.

Call her bluff!!! BAN HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So tempting, but I just can't do it
th_thinkno.gif
What if June came and she'd forgotten all about us?
th_sob.gif

No good asking me .... I use the cats to clean everything - put a smearring of tuna water over the surfaces and they'll lick them clean - should work with ovens too ... although do remember to turn it off first or you''ll end up with cat tongue stuck to floor of oven.

Thats not a bad idea..!! *thnks about trying it*

x x

Do it KD....

Do it KD....

Behave you naughty girl and stop cheeking your elders and betters. Now go and get that D done .... I don't need to get my angry face out again do I??? I only use to have to chant" here comes mummy wummy, coming up the stairs ..." to my 3 and they ran screaming into their bedrooms and under the covers and fast asleep before I was half way up.

That was last week - and works on Phil as well (minus the mummy wummy bit)!!!

Behave you naughty girl and stop cheeking your elders and betters. Now go and get that D done .... I don't need to get my angry face out again do I??? I only use to have to chant" here comes mummy wummy, coming up the stairs ..." to my 3 and they ran screaming into their bedrooms and under the covers and fast asleep before I was half way up.

Seriously.. who is this phil person you keep talking about?? I hope Kev doesnt know.. it would break his heart..

x x x

Here comes Bevvy Wevvy up the stairs lol!!! ;):D

KD .... my dilemas -
but do you know of a machine that will puts them away afterwards for me??

Yes, it's an irobot ironosortor. It's fab:clap: Wouldn't be without mine. Irons and puts away on hangers, though I do have to put the hangers (complete with ironed clothes), in the wardrobe myself. It doesn't do stairs you see :(

Do a google. Can't remember the price, but think it was around the £150 mark:confused:
  • I don't mind shopping, packing the bags etc ... but when I get home I hate having to unpack and put stuff away - so need a shopping robot.
Fraid I can't help with that one, but I know what you mean:sigh:

Cheeking my elders? I was being desperate.

Nasty :(

Thank you KD - the ironing and hanger bit I don't have a problem with - my lady that irons does that bit ... it's when she brings them back and we argue about who's going to take them upstairs and hang them in the wardrobe!!! I suppose I could have one of your machines in the bedroom and just call it a wardrobe?? How big is it???

holy moly!

Back