Stalking KD - a new sport?

We should ask Mini first if we can be official minions - then we should defo get T shirts and special priveledges (although i think we should jsut be made light night anti-spam team as we seem to be the only ones around eh bev?)

Offically known as minis minions?

By lord - she prob doesnt even read our thread. Does anyone?! i hope not cos me appear stwoopyd xx

Leah.. that actually looks welsh..
i dont think the morning people do.. cos like.. they have much more taste than we do.. we laugh at stuuuupid things..

like no carbs in things..

x x x

I'm telling you it has carbs in it - it's sweet aint it? Like sugar - WHICH HAS CARBS!

Silly phoof x

A sperm cell has three parts: head, body, and tail. The body isn't much, just some protein that holds the head and tail together.

The head is like your standard cell body except that it contains no organelles, just loose DNA. It has a cell membrane, which is made of phospholipids with some proteins thrown in for structure etc, and a full layer of protein as protection. The most notable is the acrosome, a filament of the protein actin, which is also found in muscle. This is the part that binds to a receptor on the surface of the egg.
The tail is a flagellum, which is also a fancy array of proteins. It consists of microtubules in a "9 + 2" arrangement, which means there are nine pairs of them around the outside two in the center. Each pair if microtubules is connected to its partner by dynein, another protein, which pulls along the other microtubule like you would climb a ladder. Normally this sort of movement would make one tubule slide along the other, but these two are bound at the root, so they bend instead, making the whole tail bend. This is coordinated in such a way as to let them swim.

Protein girls!! Ok on 790!!!! but with salad or white and green veg only!!!

Wernt talking abour squirms :)

IW IW IW!!

hehe.. it is deffo quite a hoot in here on a night time.. or anywhere on the forum bascally.. hehe.. keeps me away from the mean old fridge.. lol

x x

Yeh - and me away from a dissertation that i CANNOT do!

BUM!

they should ban you till you do it. lol..
only joking.. i would be sad without you on here grapey..

xx x

If i was a mod i'd ban me till june.

If they loved me they would!

It'd freak me out..

No i aint - im still here :(

SEE! you dont love me really and you want me to fail my degree :(

Back