Stand back....fat lady walking!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Candlewix, 31 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Candlewix

Candlewix Down boy!

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.3%)
    Diet:
    The Cambridge Diet
    Feeeee-yew!! Just come back from an 8 mile walk around our local reservoir, it nearly killed me. I used to walk around there a few years ago on the odd weekend and I'm sure it wasn't that bad. Mind you this time I was carrying an extra 3 stone, so that's gotta be a few saddlebags!
    What exercise do you fellow LT'ers do?? I feel I have to get my sluggish metabolism revved up but don't want to spend boring hours in a gym. Advice?? :character00115:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    I dont do any!
    I am leaving exercise untill i am on maintanence but well done you for walking 8 miles! :eek: lol

4. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Well done for completing the walk, sounds exhausting!

I go to the gym twice a week and swimming once a week and have done since week 2. I also walk very fast for 25 mins after work each night too. Love it at the gym now. I do toning exercises and the stepper.

5. Doirin

Doirin Positivity is the key

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(30.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, now weight watchers
    Hi Cee, good on you for that walk, I like walking too and feel it is time to re-start properly. Brought the boys to the lakes today and we walked a few miles, they had 2 picnics which they loved and I had a flapjack, which I am rather fond of and they do make life much easier when out. I must get back to rolling the buggy out every morning now that the weather has improved. When I am half way through this diet, depending how I look of course, I hope to get the swimsuit on and go swimming, which I loved when younger. As for gym, I really never got into it, although I did like Curves and would have continued except circumstances made it impossible last year. Well there is always this year. Good luck with what you decide, but walking is a great toner they say.
    Doirin

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.