Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Stand back....fat lady walking!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Candlewix, 31 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Candlewix

Candlewix Down boy!

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.3%)
    Diet:
    The Cambridge Diet
    Feeeee-yew!! Just come back from an 8 mile walk around our local reservoir, it nearly killed me. I used to walk around there a few years ago on the odd weekend and I'm sure it wasn't that bad. Mind you this time I was carrying an extra 3 stone, so that's gotta be a few saddlebags!
    What exercise do you fellow LT'ers do?? I feel I have to get my sluggish metabolism revved up but don't want to spend boring hours in a gym. Advice?? :character00115:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    I dont do any!
    I am leaving exercise untill i am on maintanence but well done you for walking 8 miles! :eek: lol

4. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Well done for completing the walk, sounds exhausting!

I go to the gym twice a week and swimming once a week and have done since week 2. I also walk very fast for 25 mins after work each night too. Love it at the gym now. I do toning exercises and the stepper.

5. Doirin

Doirin Positivity is the key

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(30.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, now weight watchers
    Hi Cee, good on you for that walk, I like walking too and feel it is time to re-start properly. Brought the boys to the lakes today and we walked a few miles, they had 2 picnics which they loved and I had a flapjack, which I am rather fond of and they do make life much easier when out. I must get back to rolling the buggy out every morning now that the weather has improved. When I am half way through this diet, depending how I look of course, I hope to get the swimsuit on and go swimming, which I loved when younger. As for gym, I really never got into it, although I did like Curves and would have continued except circumstances made it impossible last year. Well there is always this year. Good luck with what you decide, but walking is a great toner they say.
    Doirin

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.